Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Psychogistt t1_jdpew8n wrote

People still think Trump colluded with Russia, for example

Edit: see?

−17

WahWahBaby t1_jdq8lig wrote

If not collusion, how would you classify a campaign manager giving internal polling data to a Russian spy?

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-paul-manafort-russia-campaigns-konstantin-kilimnik-d2fdefdb37077e28eba135e21fce6ebf

Psychogistt t1_jdqg5zc wrote

This is a great example of what I mean.

The data was publicly available info and he was not a Russian spy at all.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/05/19/accused_russiagate_spy_kilimnik_speaks_-_and_evidence_backs_his_no_collusion_account_777328.html#!

−3

WahWahBaby t1_jdqh1e8 wrote

LMAO, the source for your argument is… Konstantin Kilimnik 🤦‍♂️

Psychogistt t1_jdqhyps wrote

…backed up by documents and other sources.

The source for your argument is the Treasury Department who presented no evidence whatsoever.

See? Told you liberals also believe hoaxes and conspiracy theories

−1

WahWahBaby t1_jdqibga wrote

Nah, the mueller report and the senate intel report said the data was passed from Manafort to Kilimnic, the treasury department said it reached Russian intel. I agree the theories begin where the facts end, and that’s after the trump campaign manager gave polling data to a man the US govt says is a russian spy. So again, how do you classify those facts? Totally legal and totally cool?

Psychogistt t1_jdqikj2 wrote

What evidence do you have that Kilimnik is a Russian spy? Or that the polling data reached Russian intel?

−1

WahWahBaby t1_jdqkf0x wrote

Here is an article summarizing the GOP chaired senate intel report in regards to kilimnic. As well as a link to the actual report below.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/manafort-associate-russian-spy-may-have-helped-coordinate-e-mail-n1237121

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

As far as the data reaching the GRU, that was in the treasury department’s report detailing sanctions against the Russian folks who hacked and spread propaganda that benefited trump in the 2016 campaign.

Psychogistt t1_jdqlmsy wrote

So no evidence that Kilimnik is a Russian spy. Do you usually believe things without evidence?

−2

WahWahBaby t1_jdqlu0a wrote

Are you asking me to give you raw classified US intelligence? Lmao

So your position is that US intelligence is lying and that you believe the Russian govt?

Psychogistt t1_jdqmah9 wrote

I’m not aware of what the Russian government has said about this.

My position is to follow the evidence.

US intelligence has a long history of lying to the American people. Do you usually believe people who lie and don’t provide evidence?

It’s just a conspiracy theory at this point.

−2

WahWahBaby t1_jdqo1hz wrote

>My position is to follow the evidence.

Cool, the senate intel report I linked, which is signed by Marco Rubio, goes through tons of it. Read it.

>It’s just a conspiracy theory at this point.

Not according to the US govt, any inability to digest that seems like a personal problem.

Just a tip, since you are such a big evidence guy, In the future, don’t provide a contrarian interview with the accused as evidence. That’s like me saying, “ Jeffery Epstein didn’t do anything wrong and is a great guy, here is an interview where he says so” lol

Psychogistt t1_jdr06fj wrote

Is Marco Rubio generally a truthful person? Can you provide just one tiny bit of evidence that Kilimnik is a Russian spy?

Do you believe everything the US government says? Do you still think there’s WMDs in Iraq?

You don’t think accused people should be able to defend themselves?

This thread is proof that liberals also believe hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Despite no evidence whatsoever, this user continues to stick to their beliefs.

WahWahBaby t1_jdr1qf2 wrote

You’ve been given evidence in a 1000 page report and you don’t care because you don’t trust the government, sounds like you are the fringe conspiracy theorist to me.

You may have the last word.

Psychogistt t1_jdrb37t wrote

1000 pages and no evidence. Unless you can provide evidence, then we’ll have to consider this a hoax/conspiracy theory.

gdex86 t1_jdqwwzz wrote

His son admitted that he met with agents of Putin about how they wanted to help his father win the election in exchange for adoption law changes. This is something that happened because the NY Times was about to break the story with the emails.

Psychogistt t1_jdqz1em wrote

That’s a hoax and a conspiracy theory

−5

gdex86 t1_jdqzauw wrote

Really

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45079377

Just the bits that apply

>Trump Tower meeting: How the story has changed

>8 July 2017: The New York Times reveals the June 2016 meeting took place and Mr Trump Jr releases a statement describing it as a "short introductory meeting" that focused on Russian adoptions

>9 July 2017: The Times reports that Mr Trump Jr was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before the meeting. He confirmed the report but said in a second statement that "no meaningful information" came from the meeting

>11 July 2017: Mr Trump Jr tweets screenshots of his email correspondence that discussed setting up the meeting just minutes before the email chain was revealed in a Times story. The emails showed he was eager to accept "sensitive" information that was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump"

Psychogistt t1_jdr0i09 wrote

Can you prove that 1) they’re agents of Putin, 2) they provided the Trump campaign with sensitive info, and 3) that it influenced the election

−2

gdex86 t1_jdr1l0m wrote

You said the thing I said happen was a hoax and when faced with proof you were wrong moved the goal posts to prove something I didn't say happened. Why would I trust you ever would argue in good faith when you can't even admit you were wrong.

Second I don't have Intel privileges. So my ability as a guy on the internet to prove an global intrigue plot is limited. But you have Don Jr admitting he as an agent of his father's campaign was willing to take illegal outside help to win the election, that agents of the Russian federation (yes she is a confirmed agent of the Russian federation you'd be the one needing to prove she went off book in this job) offered said help but nothing ever came of it. Basically they wanted to buy drugs, Russia was willing to sell them drugs but nothing happened. A statement that stretches credibility of everyone. And then it doesn't matter if it had influence or not. It's going outside the allowed players and knowingly doing so. The ask is illegal even if nothing serious came of it.

Psychogistt t1_jdr4ias wrote

You didn’t provide proof for your claims because there is none. There’s no proof that any of those people are Russian agents or they provided sensitive information that helped the Trump campaign. It’s a hoax.

They lied to Trump in order arrange a meeting with him.

−2