Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Otter592 t1_it9wnr4 wrote

The thing is that there are a LOT of people who will vote for the Republican candidate no matter who they are or what they stand for. This is the case with all republican family members in both my and my husband's family at least.

The level of fear my in-laws have of democrats in power is astonishing. During the last presidential election, they said they were genuinely afraid that if Biden were elected, they would no longer be allowed to attend church. They're Catholic. Biden is a life long, practicing Catholic. But they thought he and the American government, founded on religious freedom, were literally going to shut down churches. These are well-educated, upper middle class people. And they vote.

IamSauerKraut t1_it9xeou wrote

Fetterman needs to hit hard on the question of Ooze's uncertain loyalty and how he served in the turkish army but not for or in the American Army.

Shklv214 t1_it9xw42 wrote

Well, he had to to keep his Turkish citizenship. That's not going to help much...🤷

IamSauerKraut t1_ita7q6r wrote

Yessssshhhhh... so that, as his father before him, he makes all his money off Americans and then retires to the country to which he has sworn an oath.

(and that country is not the US)

cigarmanpa t1_itakn56 wrote

And he’ll give up security clearances to keep it. What is this hack actually going to do if he gets elected?

kormer t1_itc0rps wrote

Yes that's not problematic at all.

Otter592 t1_it9ybhu wrote

Yeah I'm not one for racist fear-mongering....but in this case, maybe???

−3

IamSauerKraut t1_ita61yg wrote

My comment is based on facts. Ooze did what he did. How is that racist?

Dry_Presence7112 t1_itbvbqb wrote

Gotta be careful, fetterman didn't serve in any army

−3

IamSauerKraut t1_itbyiid wrote

What of it?

MastriaNO spent 20 years in the US Army. Look at him now.

Perry was a PA Army National Guard general. A fn general. Who engaged in sedition while an elected member of Congress.

Timothy McVeigh was a decorated US Army veteran. Look at him now. Oh. Right.

Ooze took an oath to Turkey. Fetterman did not.

On loyalty alone, I'd vote Fetterman. But there is also Ooze's thing with the animal abuse, the snake oil stuff, the gold shovel up his arse, and the simple fact that he is not a PA resident. Ooze is a jerseyite by way of Delaware and Ohio. Oh-fn-hio. Fetterman all the way.

Dry_Presence7112 t1_itc1203 wrote

I was just commenting that you are making reference to oz's service. I never commented on who to vote for or any other thing. Just said be careful what issue you choose to argue. Also with that crazy rant for no reason I don't think you're helping anyone's cause. As an independent, I'd definitely walk away from your rant. Thanks

IamSauerKraut t1_itc1uv3 wrote

You can walk freely where ever and however you wish. As an American, I will not stop you.

As to Ooze, as someone born in Cleveland (looks at map; yep, still located in the US of A) and raised in Delaware, why did he serve in the army of a foreign nation but not in the army of the country of his birth? Where do his loyalties truly rest? Whether Fetterman did or did not serve in the US military is irrelevant to the question.

ftsk4201 t1_itc7eu4 wrote

Lol fettermen can’t hit anything hard the man can barely speak lmao. Spoiled rich kid who people forget held and innocent black man at gun point.

−5

IamSauerKraut t1_itc8947 wrote

It's cute how you appear and re-appear under so many names while always posting the same crap.

Fetterman gave some recent interviews. You can probably find them on youtube. He is clearly understandable. More coherent than even you.

As for who is the "spoiled rich kid," Fetterman went to Albright while Ooze went to ... Harvard using daddy's connections. After attending a wealthy private high school in Delaware. Too rich for public school, amirite?

ftsk4201 t1_itcb94f wrote

Show me where I appear under different names oh wise one. I’ll wait. Fetterneck went to Harvard lived off his parents money till he was almost 50. You know nothing about your own candidate lmfao it’s priceless really. Dr family was immigrants who made it. I thought you guys lived immigrant success stories. Keep lying to yourself it’s hysterical at this point. The man needs closed captioning to do a simple interview. I see you ignored how he held an innocent black man at gun point though 😂 you’re a tool

−1

IamSauerKraut t1_itceyd1 wrote

Fetterman did his undergrad work at Albright. That's near Reading. The city in which he was born. His MBA is from UConn. Not an Ivy League School, either.

But Ooze used his daddy's connections to get into Harvard. And used daddy's connections to get into UPenn Med. Daddy paid cash for the tuition.

Ooze's daddy was no regular immigrant. Came in on a special visa given to folks with connections. Landed a high-salary job right away. No picking tomatoes on a farm for him. None of the "made it" except, as Ooze will do, took the money and ran back to Turkey. Some immigrant, indeed.

Do we know the "innocent" man was indeed innocent? Innocent of what? You do not even know. You just post the same old crap, delete it when challenged with facts, and then return under a different moniker to post the same old crap. Rinse and repeat. But, unlike your user name, the basic facts do not change.

ftsk4201 t1_itdeq7k wrote

He went to Harvard to look it up. He grew up rich lived off mommy and daddy till he was almost 50 never worked a real job much like Bernie sanders who fetterneck loves. I post the same crap and delete it? You have me confused there turnip but again prove I do that. You can’t you’re just speaking out your ass at this point.

IamSauerKraut t1_itdzwvd wrote

Fetterman was an undergraduate at Albright. That is a place in Berks County.

Ooze was an undergraduate at Harvard.

Facts matter.

joefred111 t1_itebqzw wrote

>He grew up rich lived off mommy and daddy till he was almost 50 never worked a real job much like Bernie sanders Trump, Oz, Mastriano, deSantis, and just about every politician today.

Fixed it for ya.

ftsk4201 t1_iteeezx wrote

If he was a republican everyone would be screaming that he’s a racist white supremacist

ftsk4201 t1_itee6eg wrote

It doesn’t change the fact that fetterneck isn’t suitable for the job. Funny not one person who commented said anything about him holding someone at gun point 🤯 big deal don’t you think? He vandalized a black owned business. If he was republican he’d be all over the news as a racist nazi terrorist

sc0paf t1_itd40h4 wrote

This certainly goes both ways.

H0FG t1_itbj3ks wrote

Every republican and democrat I know will vote for whoever is running in their party. You seem to be a Democrat. Have you ever voted republican?

drewbaccaAWD t1_itd0wly wrote

Get to know more people. I'm a registered Democrat (now) and may never vote for another Republican if they continue on this Trumpist path where their platform is just trolling and praising dictators.

Voted for an R as recently as 2016 although that was the last one; voted for several before that. I'm a moderate, six year Navy veteran, and totally done with what the GOP has turned into.

earthcaretaker315 t1_itcfm6s wrote

Have the republicans ever done anything for the working man? So i vote the democrats line everytime.

emet18 t1_itb289n wrote

Yeah pretty crazy except for that time Democratic governors like Tom Wolf and Gavin Newsom literally shut down churches during (and after) COVID

−9

IamSauerKraut t1_itbwh0e wrote

the "(and after) COVID has not yet arrived.

Shutting down public gathering places was the right thing to do during the early days of the pandemic. With increasing amounts of folks vaxx'ed and folks having been exposed, there no longer exist any shutdowns. We may have lost fewer parents and other relatives had certain elected officials not been such petulant children during the height of the health crisis.

ChrissyLove13 t1_itafsp8 wrote

I'm one of those who will vote red no matter who it is

−24

hossCEO t1_itaskdk wrote

Congrats on being an idiot I guess??

IamSauerKraut t1_itbw4wd wrote

13 loves voting for poo-tin's handjobs running for office.

pedantic_comments t1_itbyjlk wrote

Alcoholic cancer patient votes for leopards to eat her face?

It’s tough for me to imagine what motivates people as ignorant as this, but it’s comforting to know that if you get your way, you people fuck yourselves over the hardest.

ChrissyLove13 t1_itjbobx wrote

What a loser. Scrolling through a stranger's post history and using what you find in an attempt to make a dig at me? All because I align myself with the party you hate? Whatever happened to 'hate has no home here' or 'vote blue no matter who'. Hypocrite. Oh and also a scumbag piece of shit. You truly have evil inside of you. Sick fuck.

−1

pedantic_comments t1_itjfady wrote

Nothing makes ya’ll more upset than hearing your own words, huh?

Now imagine what it’s like for those of us who can think critically.

ChrissyLove13 t1_itjrmmt wrote

Who said I was upset? You may like to think I am but no, not the case at all. I say it like it is. Like the fact that you are an extremely mentally unstable individual and I'm guessing a threat to society. Oh and uh....I'm pretty sure someone who would make fun of a stranger that battled addiction and cancer should maybe think twice before warning others that 'we tend to fuck ourselves over'. Probably wasn't too wise on your part there, buddy. How does it feel being such a low life? The lowest of the low? Actually lower than low? Must suck to be in your head, fucking loser.

−1

pedantic_comments t1_itjsq9u wrote

You sure do write big walls of grumpy text for someone who’s not mad.

I wouldn’t be throwing stones, so to speak, in your position - I’ll pray for your angry, simple heart, fam!