Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Rickshmitt t1_iyj9b5o wrote

There can be only 1

SluggDaddy t1_iyk4jki wrote

Actually Rhode Island has several 1’s including the Governor’s truck. So in this case you can be #1 and still not be #1

Rickshmitt t1_iykbg6i wrote

...soo ive been beheading people all these years for nothing?

assholetoall t1_iykxkm3 wrote

No. I'm fairly certain that is still the only way to get a low number plate.

MosEisleyXingGuard t1_iymhooi wrote

They've left the dealer plate holder on to cover up the fact that it's a Combination plate, not a regular passenger plate. Nice try.

cptringo t1_iyjlgid wrote

Nope - that's Combination 1, not Passenger 1. It's hidden by the plate frame, but you can see the top of the word combination. The real 1 would say Ocean State.

orm518 t1_iyjr7nw wrote

Yeah I see this combination 1 all over the East Side. I guarantee guy keeps that frame on to obscure the text only.

doctor-rumack t1_iyjmxr8 wrote

That's not confusing at all!

I have a low number plate in Mass (not quite this low), and a few years ago my registration was mistakenly canceled when the same commercial plate was turned in. My wife almost got cited for driving an unregistered vehicle, and it was a nightmare to fix.

Big_DickCheney t1_iyluxru wrote

Judge caprio cut me off on atwells Ave once, he’s got a pretty low number plate on that Cadillac too

bigdaddybryusa2 t1_iymhd7i wrote

Low number plates are the strangest of flexes. I'll never understand it. Is this only a thing in RI

Lingoman5 t1_iynhjnq wrote

In Dubai I think some dude paid millions for #1

catman1761 t1_iyjisg7 wrote

Check my post history I found this plate a year or so back

GossamerGlenn t1_iyk9b4q wrote

Heard he goes by the name cranston

Rhode1 t1_iym72of wrote

I just saw Commercial 1 the other day. I wonder how many #1s we have.

Ada57 t1_izjxdg9 wrote

Oh wow who do they know to get this!?

PrincipleAny5861 t1_iyk95rs wrote

That’s either a government vehicle, or a previous politicians grandfathered plate.

−8