Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

wormholeweapons t1_iysif4k wrote

Norwich inn spa is amazing. It’s in CT. The spa at the Gradute downtown is also a Norwich spa.

I_Like_Knitting_TBH t1_iysitrz wrote

Bit of a hike from Attleboro but worth it in my opinion: Spa Thayer in Narragansett, in the plaza across from the Towers. I recommend them for two reasons:

1. They usually run Buy One Get One Half Off gift certificates, so you can a really good deal on like a massage and a facial service. And I think around this season they might also have a deal where it’s like, spend 100 get an additional 25 or something like that. But overall they run sales like these fairly often and I always like to try and jump on them.

2. Their services are unique and FANTASTIC. I got a 90 minute massage there that included hot stone and some kind of full body scrub. It was transcendent.

I’ve made the drive from Attleboro down to there and it’s only like 40 mins or so, so it’s not bad. And if you go together you can have a meal and nice drinks at Trio which is in the same plaza.

Sleuthiestofsleuths t1_iysiwnh wrote

The Bodhi Spa https://thebodhispa.com/spa-menu/ They're in Pvd and Newport - awesome services, no place like it! Hydrotherapy (water journey) is amazing and she can stay as long as she likes. Small business, locally owned by 2 sisters, so it's nice to support them as well :)

huh_phd t1_iysrg16 wrote

Avoid shimmer salon and day spa. Someone posted bodhi, that's a good one

Burn_ThemAll t1_iysw642 wrote

Raffa Yoga...services a great and when you buy a service, you get day pass to Urban Sweat, which is a relaxation center with a really cool room to lounge in with comfy chairs/calming music and several different types of steam and sauna rooms: https://raffalife.com/urban-sweat-experience/

wormholeweapons t1_iyszv49 wrote

Interestingly. I’ve been there at least a dozen times. And love it and none of this has been my experience.

Try to speak from your own perspective in the future as opposed to speaking as if your personal experience is fact/law.

−2

racheler29 t1_iytgzaz wrote

I do have 2 recommendstions closer to home if you’re interested!

The Right Touch on Route 1 in North Attleboro (haven’t been in a while, but always loved their services)

All About You in Foxboro - went last year for the third time recently, and they are great!

assholetoall t1_iytje4c wrote

Alayne White in Bristol is good, though it may be further than you want.

citrus_mystic t1_iyu816n wrote

Side story- my partner is a massage therapist who worked at Bodhi for a while. One day 2 dudes (who were both there separately, with their partners) nearly got into a fist fight in the water journey during an argument... How they managed to get so upset in a literal spa filled with chill vibes is absolutely beyond me, but I still think about it from time to time and have a little chuckle.

copykat93 t1_iyvd49u wrote

I go to Revival Spa on Wickenden St in Providence and I live in Attleboro. It’s really nice there

craftyxena73 t1_iyvfh3m wrote

I’ve always been interested in going to a spa but unsure because of the tipping culture in the USA. How does it work for a spa?

infernal_ram t1_iyvxqzs wrote

My gf and I go to Island Rose Spa in North Kingston right on post road. New place open for about a year now.

Holistic spa with a wonderful atmosphere and outstanding people they have a deal going on now for gift cards buy 2 and get 1 free same value.

Here