Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

intheeyesofthelord t1_j91hhaz wrote

I used to have a really good 5K route. It’s mostly flat and a nice little run. Start Lovell @ Courtland. Go Lovell > Brownell > June > Highland > Fruit > Pleasant > Park > Chandler > Lovell/Courtland

Curiositydelay1sec t1_j91vxbt wrote

If you don’t mind hills, you can traverse Green Hill Park, Bell Hill, Elm Park, and Institute Park. You can run at Hope Cemetery if you have no qualms about it, which is flat. You can loop around Coe’s reservoir, Lake Quinsigamond, and Indian Lake. Anywhere you go, beware of Worcester drivers.

SubduedHamster t1_j91whed wrote

Indian Lake loop. I lived on the lake, but you could park at Shore Park or Morgan Park and start the loop from there. I miss that loop so much. Ran it every day as park of a larger loop for over 16 years.

Duderbot t1_j9270va wrote

You may want to check out the app alltrails. It provides info on parks, walking/biking trails, and hiking trails. It's pretty useful if you're into doing stuff like that.

duffypat32 t1_j92969e wrote

It's not in Worcester but the Clinton reservoir. It's about 6 miles from the dam to the other side and back. Plus, all the stairs you can do for a great workout. Today you should dress for it, it's cold.