Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Abeyita t1_iqvyt3i wrote

No, my partner is an adult and can pick up after himself. And even if he did, why would I be telling friends that? It only paints an immature picture of my partner. And of me.

moral_luck t1_iqvz3wy wrote

You've never expressed frustration about anything about your partner to a friend?

I don't think you're going to give the information I seek from you (which emotions are banned from sharing).

So have a great day. And maintain friendships outside your partner. It's not healthy to be solely attached to one person. And potentially dangerous.

Abeyita t1_iqvzege wrote

I have very good friends, I've had them for literally decades. But no I do not have ever expressed frustration about my partner. There is no need to. And it isn't right imo.

moral_luck t1_iqvzqwi wrote

>There is no need to

Tell me you are in short (< 5 years) relationship without telling me you are in short relationship.

tico_pico t1_iqwolfj wrote

Are you autistic?

iphigenia22 t1_iqxf8w2 wrote

How on earth do you connect neurodiversity to this person's comment? It seems as if you're using it as a form of insult rather than a sincere enquiry about neurodiversity, and if that is the case it's both ignorant and ugly.

−2