Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Veilpiercer69 t1_jbzzxkm wrote

Crab Rangoon MOZZARELLA STICKS??? Excuse me, I'll take 3 orders. That is a combo I didn't know I needed. Wow!

Reapercrew22 OP t1_jc08vyx wrote

It was hard to order a main course! These were too damn good.

YungBechamel t1_jc0c5xh wrote

Goddamn, mozzarella sticks are easily a top 5 food for me and these look amazing!

ncfears t1_jc0spcf wrote

The fact that you didn't include a cross-section or cheese pull should be a bannable offense. I need to know.

wuguwa t1_jc00y0r wrote

Where!?

Reapercrew22 OP t1_jc08s1g wrote

Wave Asian Bistro! Idk if it’s a chain or was just local Mt Dora FL, but it was damn good

wuguwa t1_jc0bmsu wrote

The fact that there is a Mt Anything in Florida boggles the mind. Thanks for sharing! I will seek it out!

dewaine01 t1_jc168ln wrote

It’s actually a moving restaurant and hard to find. It’s always at Mt Dora though. They park it beside whoever built the biggest sandcastle that day.

Azukola t1_jc32wkl wrote

How can ppl eat mozzarella sticks that huge with that tiny drop of marinara sauce? I'd need like a gallon.

AutoModerator t1_jbz48it wrote

Tune into our next Live Talk for the one and only, the amazing Queen of Pie, Jessica Leigh Clark-Bojin AKA ThePieous!

ThePieous is a pie maker extraordinaire, famous for her Pie-art and Piescrapers, you may well have seen her pies here on r/Food, on her Instagram, website, her book or from her work as a Food Network & TODAY Show judge. Join us in the celebration of all things Pie for Pi Day!

The talk starts 3pm PT on Monday 13th March.

You can follow the scheduled talk HERE, hit the follow and bell icon to get a notification once the post goes live.

We also welcome back our brilliant talk hosts, Pod Appétit: Gourmet Takes.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

[deleted] t1_jc0oeok wrote

These look amazing!!! I didn't know I needed these in my life, but I do!!!! I will have to make them myself somehow

PoorNerfedVulcan t1_jc265k5 wrote

I need these now. Never knew they existed but now that I do I need to find out how to make them. I'm too far from Florida to get it from the source.