Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Elephant_Alarmed t1_je4sjni wrote

really depends on what kind of exploration you like.

if you like abit of story those might be for you:

zelda, especially breath of the are games I can get lost in for days, in a very good way.

assassins creed games have a lot aswell and it's mostly quite nice to look at.

skyrim and other elder scrolls games are a good choice aswell, if you'd do all the content you'll be good for weeks.

witcher 3 has a lot to do aswell and has many choices so playthroughts stay interesting.

read dead redepmtion 2 - lots of story and lots of realisticish gameplay and such.

​

if you just want to explore maybe try those:

terraria - it's more then 2D minecraft and I enjoy it a lot more.

valheim - it's all about crafting and exploring

staker anomaly - it's stalker but 100% open world, nothing will ever top that atmosphere.

star citizien - pretty much like elite:dangerous but it needs a nasa computer to run.

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_je4su3e wrote

I really loved breath of the wild just hated weapon durability, I've yet to finish Witcher 3 LoL kinda lost where I was up to tbh

Stuff like that maybe

Elephant_Alarmed t1_je8zegn wrote

at the 12th of may breath of the wild 2 (tears of the kingdom) will release, I bet you'll enjoy it too! :)

they released a 10-minute gameplay trailer of some new mechanics this week and god damn, this got me so hyped, I really can't wait.

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_je90xyh wrote

i was never a fan of weapon durabillity but game was really fun, though at least we have some cool middle ground for weapons