Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iu9ihph wrote

Jaytonitus t1_iu9iksw wrote

That's some mad dog shit. Why do people still keep buying these games when they strip features like that?

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iu9izyk wrote

Because I didn't know about it, and it is only until November 16th. Also I enjoyed the campaign for the most part.

Jaytonitus t1_iu9j9zx wrote

Still that kind of mentality of "oh it'll be patched in" is not good. Hardcore was a fundamental part of COD. Now having it delayed for no reason is beyond stupid.

Glad the campaign was enjoyable.

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iu9jw5n wrote

Enjoyable for plot, but like there was large mechanical issues, and it was way "harder" than any other with the soft locks, I am so mixed after buying this game, like it has cool features, but then you can stand still behind somebody 10 feet away and he "hears" you and blows your brains out? 10/10 don't know if I reccomend.

Jaytonitus t1_iu9nl0m wrote

That sounds like how it is on Veteran for most COD games but if that was on normal I'd never play it

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iu9qgzh wrote

I only play veteran, but soft locks are worse in this game than any previous COD, so I kept getting caught between groups of 3 and 2 people, and respawning hoping they would move the same, but they changed every time, and kspt spotting me somehow.

Jaytonitus t1_iu9vnae wrote

You'd think COD as a franchise would be over having things like soft locks and instantly destroying you.

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iu9vua6 wrote

Yeah, sad to see how they introduced things like sliding, diving, the ledge peeking, and keep basic and ancient mechanics like soft locks and worse stealth missions than old CODs.

Jaytonitus t1_iu9xodm wrote

Yeah it's one step forwards two steps back these days

Stunning_Variation45 t1_iua8elc wrote

Due to public backlash they are looking at adding it sooner then later. Over the next few days

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iuaeay2 wrote

Oh good, I was mucho sado.

Stunning_Variation45 t1_iuagffz wrote

I was in the process if asking for a refund for misrepresentation of goods for not listing No Hardcore.

Short_Oven6910 OP t1_iuagylh wrote

Nice, with Battlefield 2042, I purchased the 100 dollar game, and when it was and is utter trash, I blame myself, I didn't need to buy the game, but I did. For MW2, I was pranked by COD, and am upset but not enough to refund because all of my friends are going to play it, hopefully in time it gets patched.

Stunning_Variation45 t1_iuakiiy wrote

Basically everyone needs to just stand up and either refuse to play and refund or sign petition to put to Activision for hardcore. I would like to see every core game type including invasion, ground war and even warzone as hardcore

DonnerMcgregor t1_iu9uug7 wrote

Because the alternative is no games

Jaytonitus t1_iu9vowy wrote

Wrong. The alternative is buying games that are worth your money.

DonnerMcgregor t1_iu9w3nm wrote

The person who decides if it’s worth their money is the person parting with their money

Jaytonitus t1_iu9w790 wrote

Not if they're expecting not even bare minimum from video games.

−1

DonnerMcgregor t1_iu9wj1z wrote

I only play single player so the hardcore mode not being included makes literally no difference to me

Jaytonitus t1_iu9xrlr wrote

That's not the point. Just because you're okay with it doesn't make it fundamentally right.

−1