Submitted by ValGuyy t3_z6h10r in iphone

#1 Double tap power button to quick access your camera instead (cmon android has had this feature for a while now no one wants to manually click a camera icon)

#2 Allow for alarms to be set on custom dates and times (why is this not a feature?????)

#3 Have the keyboard remember commonly typed things like emails (it makes no sense that I have to retype my email every time, yes i know Apple ID is a thing but sometimes the option doesn’t pop up)

#4 Make Autofill actually autofill everything like it does on android

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

0000GKP t1_iy1cqhs wrote

> Double tap power button to quick access your camera

There’s already a button on the lock screen, a gesture from the lock screen, swipe down to control center, or use the app icon. You can also set up a backtap shortcut. That’s enough ways to access the camera. What would you do for Apple Pay if you removed it from the power button?

> Allow for alarms to be set on custom dates and times

That’s a common request.

> Have the keyboard remember commonly typed things like emails (it makes no sense that I have to retype my email every time

Set up text replacement in keyboard settings. I have mine set where @@ fills in my email address.

> Make Autofill actually autofill everything like it does on android

I’ve never used Android so don’t know what happens.

ValGuyy OP t1_iy1ehim wrote

Thankyou for your response this is very useful!!!!

Savings_Street1816 t1_iy1s55u wrote

Double tap power button activates Apple Pay. And you can make alarms activate on certain days.

ValGuyy OP t1_iy1saqu wrote

How?????

Savings_Street1816 t1_iy1sc5c wrote

How to which one?

ValGuyy OP t1_iy1shsk wrote

Alarm for certain days

Savings_Street1816 t1_iy1sryl wrote

When you create an alarm, or edit an already existing one, click on the bar that says repeat, and select which days you would like the alarm to repeat on.

Beautiful_Cow6458 t1_iy1be12 wrote

Why don’t you just get an Android?

ValGuyy OP t1_iy1bja9 wrote

Because I have been on android for 10 years and iPhone is much better in the USA overall, just these features that are on android should definitely be added to IPhone.

−1

hillandrenko t1_iy1uote wrote

These people who move from Android and expect the iPhone to be a clone of their old phone.

Upbeat_Foot_7412 t1_iy4hkds wrote

Damn the douple tap to open camera would be neat.