Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

AmmophobicSandworm t1_j6ib4qk wrote

Again, you're on the iPhone subreddit. If I copied your post verbatim and replaced it with a Samsung and posted it on the Samsung subreddit, I'd get similar responses. You're very clearly a troll, or you don't understand how Reddit works. Funny enough, just about every benchmark test around shows iPhones consistently beating Android phones and nearly every performance metric, despite having less RAM. It's a very well-known fact that software and hardware optimizations can preclude the need for additional RAM. If a phone needs 16GB of RAM to run YouTube, there's a problem.

If you're actually having all these issues, you clearly have a defective device since that vast vast majority of people are not having these issues. You are still under warranty and could have it replaced or fixed, but It seems, however, that you are not actually interested in a solution and just want to argue online.

DougMydek t1_j6ibl2a wrote

So you think that your reply was viable knowing you were going to deliberately post bias reviews regardless of what the other factually proves? It seems you redditards donโ€™t actually know how to take criticism and fester with your like minded hivemind groups. Explains why one party favors the phone over others ๐Ÿ˜‚

AmmophobicSandworm t1_j6ibrq9 wrote

"Regardless of what the other factually proves?"

What are you even referring to? You haven't posted anything in defense of your claim despite being asked in this thread on multiple occasions. You're definitely one of those "anything I don't agree with is fake news and biased" kinda morons, aren't you?

DougMydek t1_j6ic22r wrote

โ€œWhat are you even referring to..โ€ (as they look past the facts over the last 6 months)

DougMydek t1_j6ibodx wrote

Also you have to be inept to not know all Apple phones are made with samsung products ๐Ÿ˜‚

AmmophobicSandworm t1_j6icdn4 wrote

Wow, talk about a red herring. That's totally off-topic, was never mentioned, and is irrelevant. I did know that, in fact, and that's common that competitors use each other's parts. Not a great look for Samsung that their parts are being used in a phone that outperforms and outsells their own, lol. Also, if all iPhones are made with Samsung parts, and iPhones suck according to you, what does that say about Samsung and their parts?

Look, It is very clear that you're only here to argue, so I won't waste my time any longer. Have fun.