Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

data__daddy t1_j7qxpms wrote

hope OP reads this... that pile driver is going to be absolute garbage to have to listen to everyday from 7am - 6pm.

Cuprunnethover2022 t1_j7qxzmx wrote

Yes, and it's going to be a loud, filthy mess even after all the pile driving is done...but someone here said 12 new towers are planned in the full overhaul of that area? Insane. I'd go nuts living there.

bodhipooh t1_j7sup70 wrote

It’s 15 buildings in total. That lot will be a construction zone for 2+ decades.

data__daddy t1_j7qzvux wrote

yeah the big parking lot in front of moderna loft has a project, parking lot by urby, and so much more.

bodhipooh t1_j7sujse wrote

The towers referenced are strictly with the Shoprite parking lot. None of the towers from that project will be located in the lots you mention.

data__daddy t1_j7u3v1b wrote

wow didn’t realize it’s 12 towers in that one lot. what a mess.

Extension_Piano_6799 t1_j7t6fvk wrote

I live in VYV, they start piledriving at 7:45 am sharp and are typically done by 9, which begs the question: the the fuck can’t they start that later?

FuriousIvan t1_j7t9xx9 wrote

Are they still pile driving? I also live in VYV and I haven’t heard any noises for the past 2 weeks besides the minor construction

Extension_Piano_6799 t1_j7u2rsw wrote

Not every morning but whatever construction they are doing I have a front row seat to lol