Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

henry_sqared t1_iuy05d7 wrote

Kanye?

pu1pfriction t1_iuyjdqy wrote

Kyrie

cC2Panda t1_iuy31mk wrote

Coincidentally the CNN article about this spend about a third of it talking about Kanye's Deth con 3. As if it's him not qanon, 3 percenter, oath keeper, etc. dumbfucks that are the actual threat.

sutisuc t1_iuy9qew wrote

Eh just like Donald trump stoked the flames of white supremacist violence with his rhetoric, Kanye and Kyrie Irving being visibly antisemitic definitely can contribute to flare ups of violence against Jewish people. Also let’s not forget that the antisemitic shooting that happened here a few years ago wasn’t done by the demographic you’re alluding to.

cC2Panda t1_iuyawcc wrote

That was Black Hebrew Israelites which are their own form of insane.

sutisuc t1_iuycz7z wrote

Right and Kanye and Kyrie Irving are parroting a lot of their talking points so please don’t minimize the power they have with their platforms.

cC2Panda t1_iuydei7 wrote

I'm just saying they devote 1/3 to Kanye and mention qanon, oath keepers, 3 percenters, etc. a total of 0 times.

Gmen9256 t1_iv06y1w wrote

Okay but much of the rhetoric that’s being pushed right now is tied to language often used by groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites and Nation of Islam which aren’t even in the same Universe ideologically as the groups you mention.

sutisuc t1_iuydjc4 wrote

Are there any visible 3 per centers, qanon, etc with platforms equivalent to Kanye that are saying antisemitic things right now?

−2

GesaSaint t1_iuyqzte wrote

Yet was BLM who destroyed and burned the country lol

−5

Jahooodie t1_iv0nfor wrote

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah

ATK42 t1_iv8oudl wrote

Billions of dollars of property damage can’t compare to dummies going through the capital building lol

Blecher_onthe_Hudson t1_iuzao2i wrote

I'm trying to figure out why 2 separate articles in my google news feed on this from NPR and CBS show different photos of United Synagogue of Hoboken. WTF, do they know something? It's not like they sent someone to a convenient NJ shul, one was an aerial shot.

EDIT: now the New York Times posting has a picture of USH! WTF?

Jahooodie t1_iv0ns27 wrote

Maybe it was the first hit of "New Jersey Synagogue" on some national photog database? I always default to the lazy option over conspiracy