Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Dabookadaniel t1_j6l1l68 wrote

25mph is the speed for school zones, it’s a perfectly reasonable speed to be traveling at IMO. I think it’s a little ridiculous to say that someone traveling at 25mph has a “complete disregard for humans”

diaperbuyer t1_j6l7e0d wrote

I absolutely disagree. Simple. Do you drive that block? There are people everywhere. Driving down a residential block with multiple schools a light rail and bus stops with ALOT of people walking around is being a terrible driver. And approaching an intersection this is driving in a city 101. There is no excuse for it. Defend her all you f*ing like but it's being a TERRIBLE driver and yes a DISREGARD for humans. AGAIN drive that block and there are humans all over the place. It's not a quiet block in the least bit. It's called being aware of your surroundings.... being a neighbor and living in a city.

Dabookadaniel t1_j6leglq wrote

Alright, let’s calm down. I wasn’t defending her, I was just disagreeing with what you said about 25mph being some egregious disregard for the safety of pedestrians. It’s a perfectly reasonable speed and an attentive driver would have more than enough time to stop for any pedestrians in the road. This incident wasn’t a result of her speed, it was a result of her being distracted.

diaperbuyer t1_j6lfp82 wrote

nope....... it's not a reasonable speed. You can waste your time replying back but I'm still going to say it's not possible because AGAIN I drive that street every day. You have to be a jerk to go that speed and more on that block. Simple there are people jaywalking every which way and depending on the time of day you either have kids crossing or addicts passing out or stopping mid cross. It ain't possible UNLESS you just don't give a sh*t about humans. Either way she's an ass for driving that fast no sober person would. See for your self and drive down that block. Then tell me I'm wrong so I can calm down for you 🙄🙄🙄.

Dabookadaniel t1_j6lgrtf wrote

Username checks out, you probably shit yourself twice a day out of sheer frustration

−3

diaperbuyer t1_j6ltuh5 wrote

Now who needs to calm down.... guess you don't want to be proven wrong. 🐤💩