Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Potat-O-Vision t1_iwipzdt wrote

Gas prices went back down, egg prices staying up.

RisingPhoenix92 t1_iwisf9x wrote

Just saw gas at $4 in Northborough so idk wtf is going on

Thendsel t1_iwjrs92 wrote

That’s Northborough for you though. Their gas is always 10-30 cents per gallon more expensive than the surrounding towns. The only exception to that being the BJ’s.

Dreadedtrash t1_iwkyj7v wrote

I live in Westboro and saw $4.05 this morning. BJ's is the place to get gas in the area I saves 35 cents a gallon the other day by going there.

Last_Eph_Standing t1_iwlpdcc wrote

There's this gas station right on the border of Somerville/Cambridge/Medford by Tufts...they're straight gouging because of location. I think it was like $4.70s yesterday. Went in for cigs, brought it up and the dude laughed smh

ggtffhhhjhg t1_iwlhkrb wrote

The Saudis/Qatar decided to f@ck us because they want Republican rule.

−1

HaElfParagon t1_iwjin8l wrote

Dunno where you are but gas prices have not gone down.

VibrantSunsets t1_iwk0h6n wrote

Framingham was close to or over $4 the other day, saw prices at $3.60 today.

monkeybearUrie t1_iwjgbk5 wrote

I live on the southcoast and gas prices have only gone up. In August I got gas for $2.97/gal. Now we're back up to $3.69/gal.

valley_G t1_iwkuwnj wrote

Yup same. Live on the south coast and my gas guzzling POS makes me want to buy a bicycle every time I have to fill up. These prices are killing me.

monkeybearUrie t1_iwlmj56 wrote

There was a magical time over the summer where it consistently kept going down... Stabilized at $3.10-$3.20 for a while. I think it was the first football Sunday, it finally went down to $2.97. Literally the next day back up to $3.25 and increasing ever since.

Filling up sucks but it's still grocery shopping that makes me die inside. Even in its peak a watermelon was $7-$9 this summer.

Vraxartifice t1_iwl52mn wrote

This is not down. Our prices do not match the lowered cost by any means. Profit margin stayed wayyyy up

Cjed11 t1_iwn5p9a wrote

Gas is $2 a gallon??? Where????