Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Emergency_Address_51 t1_ixrwrj1 wrote

If anyone would like to share their worst vehicle collision you've had with Turkey's, I'm curious to know how bad the damage one. I've come close but never made contact.

Elementium t1_ixuarj6 wrote

Years ago my mom and dad hit one on the highway and the things smashed through the window and did some damage to their jeep. My poor mom was covered in glass and turkey guts and was traumatized.

PicriteOrNot t1_ixt5kg5 wrote

Idk about collisions but there was a pair in Carver that would stand in the middle of an intersection and peck aggressively at all the cars

EnoughIdeas t1_ixv5jcm wrote

I have had one collision with a turkey. It's dumb head bounced off my old trucks metal bumper.

gonewildecat t1_ixtabp9 wrote

I had two toms around Wednesday. One was all puffed up and gobbling in the backyard. The other was all puffed up looking at his reflection on my car. Thank goodness I saw before he started attacking. I shooed him away before he could do any damage.

Weenie_Hut_Jr_ t1_ixtbkbh wrote

Legally speaking if I accidentally hit one with my car am I allowed to bring it home and cook it?

hbHPBbjvFK9w5D t1_ixucnjq wrote

Not in Massachusetts, but in many other states its legal. Google your state and "road kill laws".

idontsmokeheroin t1_ixv9gcl wrote

Colorado: Ma, what did you put over this mountain lion, it’s delicious.