Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Linux-Is-Best OP t1_j5d432u wrote

> One thing for sure any talk about racism and people get annoyed I don't get how we solve the problem without open dialogue racist don't hide at all now but I kinda like it that way atleast I know who I'm dealing with.

Something's is better discussed one on one in person. On the internet on a public forum or on social media, it just empowers them as they use it as a tool to recruit and promote their propaganda.

I think u/NativeMasshole said it nicely, so I'll quote them here:

> It's exactly what they want. It gives the hate groups free publicity. People on this sub were literally sharing their propaganda for them! Any time one of these assholes hangs a sign in public, it gets posted online for far more eyes to see it. It doesn't matter if you're doing it to hate on them. You think they've never been called mean names online before? They don't care, and it still spreads their message. What's more, how are we supposed to know that the propaganda isn't being posted by the hate groups themselves? I saw a goddamn rally invitation shared on this sub before the mods put a stop to the nonsense.