Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Automatic-Raspberry3 t1_je5njv6 wrote

You should come over and check it out. It’s like England but new.

ElegantCommittee3551 OP t1_je5odco wrote

If I wasn't an international student going to manchester(england) in September I might have

Double-Abalone7052 t1_je5seub wrote

This is so wholesome I can’t even tell you how many times on twitter I click on a story about Manchester only to realize they mean the Manchester across the pond.

Maybe go on his fan page on Facebook, there must be one, somebody will snatch them from you

Fairly0ddlad t1_je6ze7g wrote

Me too! I was looking for Indian restaurants and was initially so psyched…until I realized I was looking in the UK, not NH.

5ammas t1_je9eh7t wrote

Try out Asian Kebab and Grill 😉

GonzoTheGreat22 t1_je7mmnw wrote

Yeah, also booking flights has almost been a problem a time or two

Razgriz1992 t1_je61c57 wrote

This reminds me of a reddit post about a man on a plane panicking as he landed in Manchester NH, not Manchester UK. So don't worry, others have made worse mistakes. Fun fact, my dorm floor at college (university for you across the pond) had a student from every singe New England state's Manchester

ElegantCommittee3551 OP t1_je62fc0 wrote

Lol.makes me feel better

Razgriz1992 t1_je6l0k7 wrote

You'd think the significantly reduced price and flight time would have keyed him in

Queasy_Turnover t1_je9qe90 wrote

They probably thought they found the deal of a lifetime on the world's fastest commercial airliner.

gmurfles t1_je93c1v wrote

I'm from Nova Scotia. One summer 15 or 20+ years ago a couple flew to Syndney, Nova Scotia instead of Sydney, Australia for their honeymoon. Made the front page of the local.paper and they were borderline celebrities for a week lol.

Skydivided t1_je5mtfy wrote

Oh. You legit thought it was in England. I thought you meant New England college or something and you got confused.

AMC4x4 t1_je6xnlc wrote

Only tangentially related, but my 80yo dad recently flew out of Manchester NH and bought parking online. One guess for which Manchester he bought parking? He said he drove around for 30 minutes looking for the parking garage only to have the lot attendant point out on his printed info he was going to have to drive a lot farther.

MammalFur t1_je5rwlj wrote

I’m interested! PM me?

Skydivided t1_je5mbit wrote

How much and when is it ?

And e transfers is pretty typical now. It’s an easy process

Tyrannus_ignus t1_je7nlpw wrote

I often have the opposite problem, look for info on Manchester NH but get stuff about a city in Europe instead.

Skydivided t1_je69h4f wrote

Nah. People make mistake. I’m interested but haven’t had time to sit down at work to check my calendar. DM me and we’ll see. I’m skeptical because your account is new.

ElegantCommittee3551 OP t1_je69ofc wrote

Did dm you.for some reason I am unable to deliver the message.ill try in another 30 mins. I changed my phone recently and abandoned my previous account

4ak96 t1_je6dnzx wrote

Depends on price but yes!

ElegantCommittee3551 OP t1_je6etcr wrote

Check the price on ticket master. Cost of the 47 pound ticket turns out to be 67 after everything included

rawrsauceS t1_je73wn1 wrote

I rented a car in Manchester England by mistake once. The rental place in Manchester, NH was out of cars too so I had to take an Uber.

tryllast t1_je608g1 wrote

Oh man I am a Huge Bill Burr fan and from Southern NH but live in FL now ;(

diggnstuff t1_je76hja wrote

There is a ticket exchange site called Cash or Trade that you may want to look into. They let you resell your tickets or trade them for another show.

Cash or Trade

LloydChristmas666666 t1_je77c45 wrote

Love this. Told my wife once I was taking her to Paris. Little did she know it was Texas.

Curlyq1988 t1_je8ibmi wrote

He's funny you should go

ElegantCommittee3551 OP t1_je8wu3l wrote

Willing to sacrifice for your pleasure. Buy it from me

Curlyq1988 t1_je96rgj wrote

Wish I could afford a trip right now but sadly my finances won't allow me. I kinda need to eat and keep a roof over my head. Thanks so much for the offer though.

p2im0 t1_jea7sez wrote

I'm interested!

Nyxie27 t1_jebi4sy wrote

I'm potentially interested :) when is it?

Economy_Influence_92 t1_je60a5c wrote

Wow. Kind of a large venue for a comedy act...

−3

Josh918 t1_je66c9j wrote

They’ve done tons of them before. Saw Kevin Hart a few years ago. And Bill Burr performed at Fenway Park last summer and I think that was pretty close to selling out.

SheenPSU t1_je6cudd wrote

He’s a huge name

I saw him at the Wilbur in Boston years ago. Killed it

dws515 t1_je6idkq wrote

He sold out Fenway Park last year, the TD Garden, MSG