Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BeagleBox t1_ix1q1v8 wrote

Paisano's at the traffic circle is the best

Crunk_NH t1_ix3ajyw wrote

Kelsen, followed by Rig-a-Tony’s, then Paisanos. Buxtons is a food truck, but if you can find it and they haven’t sold out, they are really good too.

[deleted] OP t1_ix34pp4 wrote

Was Kelsen, will be Kelsen again soon.

EricInAmerica t1_ix5f2go wrote

What's with the gap?

[deleted] OP t1_ix66hw9 wrote

They had to close for the bypass construction

EricInAmerica t1_ix7yiqh wrote

When? I was there recently, and there was no mention of it. I know they have to move eventually, but last I knew there was no timeline.

[deleted] OP t1_ix8e82v wrote

Apparently it hasn't closed yet but that whole plaza is slated to be demolished. I didn't realize the plans were at the local interplanetary planning board on Alpha Centauri. To be fair they were in the basement in a locked filing cabinet located in a disused lavatory with a sign that read " beware of leopard".

Qbncgr t1_ix3dtis wrote

Mickey’s. Derry and Hudson.

ThisIsNotTuna t1_ix7yemk wrote

Welp, apparently the service in Hudson is less than stellar, so...Derry it is.

Qbncgr t1_ix86f0z wrote

Have not been to the Hudson location. Derry has only been open about a year. They do a bogo on Tuesday. Code is BOGO1

LloydChristmas666666 t1_ix1mywi wrote

Derry Area. 😂 😂 😂. I laughed too hard at this.

Neradnap t1_ix3judp wrote

Mickeys, Kelsens and Charlie macs (get their fresh pita bread that shits bomb on its own)

Beneficial-Hand4310 t1_ix6jebv wrote

Prosciuttos and blue house (btw...three way at blue house is awesome!)

doggotattooer t1_ix1lja5 wrote

Buxtons, last day of the year is tomorrow though

fuck_yo__couch t1_ix1u537 wrote

Gran finallys

lantrick t1_ix3vlyt wrote

>Gran finallys

They're good , but IMHO not good enough for a 25-40 minute Derry/Salem round trip.

But to each his own ,lol

Ganonsfoot t1_ix21ds1 wrote

Charlie Mac's does good work! I order from there all the time!

MadaMalkerian t1_ixcthzz wrote

Blue House, Kelsens and Pass who's for wings

Dramatic_Meringue568 t1_ixft2at wrote

make the treck to Espresso Pizza on Main Street in Nashua. you won’t regret it. the owner, jack, is the fuckin’ man.

wRIPPERw_ t1_ixjcmew wrote

I'm late commenting here, but Pizza by George in Raymond is the tits. Lot of good food in Raymond, but Georges is the the best pizza in the county.

butterfly1099 t1_ix4sngp wrote

Market Basket has the cheapest option. Blue house is my favorite

ryandarr1979 t1_ix1gdvw wrote

Just relocated full time from South Shore, MA. Looking for folks’ favorite restaurants, in this case, pizza.

Consistent-Winter-67 t1_ix1i318 wrote

Man I miss CPs pizza in Scituate. Was pretty good.

ryandarr1979 t1_ix3c3om wrote

Definitely a bunch of places I will miss. Linwood in Randolph, Town Spa in Stoughton, Poopsies in Marsh Vegas, Spencers in Abington, etc.

Consistent-Winter-67 t1_ix3c9ot wrote

Couldn't really get behind Poopsies. Like it's an okay pizza but not my favorite. Airport pizza was decent enough before they sold the place to Mannys.

ryandarr1979 t1_ix3cnmg wrote

I’ve had really good wheels there and just OK, but most of the time, they’ve been consistently good.

ColemanGreene t1_ix5feaj wrote

Closest to south shore bar pizza in NH is the Shannon Door in Jackson. Slightly different pan used, but same style/flavor. Family moved from Southie in the 50s, the grandfather/founder had a pizza place in Stoughton in the 40s/50s, which explains the style. Recipe hasn’t changed in the 40+ years I’ve been eating it.

Remarkable_Culture97 t1_ix4bbm2 wrote

Probably none. I'm from NY. They rip you off around here. Best place I would go, 501.