Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

JayBisky t1_ivhuap8 wrote

Nope the founders got it right the first time. Donโ€™t need to revise anything

−6

Prestigious-Voice110 t1_ivjvb8h wrote

Um, the founders actually said the constitution should be ever evolving and it does not make sense for it to not change every certain number of years. They were smart enough to realize laws passed 40+ years ago were voted on by people who are now dead and gone and the currently living people who would be affected by laws should have the right to change them. Read up your history and do some logical thinking. There is always a need to revise everything.

ItsMeFergie t1_ivhvq75 wrote

Apparently all humans are men then.

Shirt-Medium t1_ividf6m wrote

They are synonymous in the constitution are they not? what would you replace?

ItsMeFergie t1_ivig44g wrote

I'm not going to get too deep into my own political beliefs. But I believe changing "All men" to "All people" is very appropriate. It's not even a woke issue just very old outdated terminology of a document written WAY before women had the right to vote. However I will still be voting no. Who know what other bullshit EITHER party would try to pull and with the current political climate of the nation no fucking way is it worth the risk. Synonymous can also be subjective.

NickTz20 t1_ivjscen wrote

Wants to be created equally, but doesn't want to break a nail in construction jobs.

−5

ItsMeFergie t1_ivk17wk wrote

Wants to be superior but doesnโ€™t deal with a period every month hormonal shifts and popping kids out of them. But you pop off king. You dropped this ๐Ÿ‘‘

NickTz20 t1_ivk1i0u wrote

That's your rebuttal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I can assure you more men bleed daily than women.

ItsMeFergie t1_ivk1o2b wrote

Not sending a real rebuttal because an internet stranger isnโ€™t going to change your mind. Not worth the effort. I feel sorry for the women in your life.

NickTz20 t1_ivk1uwb wrote

Oh I didn't see that response coming ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'll let them know you're sorry for them.

4ever48 t1_ivjpred wrote

Uh, what are you talking about?? This is the state constitution, not the U.S. constitution.

. Between 1894 and 2012, New Hampshire voters approved eight constitutional convention questions and defeated five.

Article 100 the section title "Oaths and Subscriptions Exclusion from Offices, Etc.," of the New Hampshire Constitution governs the constitutional convention question.

HEY. Ya' learn something new every day.