Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

plz1 t1_ivrcx9d wrote

I actually got a text asking to support telling Biden not to run. Election season 2024 is now under way.

Lords_of_Lands t1_ivrvh9l wrote

No more political ads but I'm still getting Fidium Fiber ads. I had their service installed last week and they're still sending me sign-up ads multiple times a week...

fLux3303 t1_ivsv2i9 wrote

Did some ants have a rave in your mailbox?

[deleted] t1_ivrkrfh wrote

Come on. Flair this NSFW.

real_live_mermaid t1_ivswyzm wrote

It actually enjoyable to watch Chronicle last might and not to have to grab the remote to push the mute button!

Clauss_Video_Archive t1_ivr8801 wrote

It's a beautiful thing. Mine was the same today. I almost cried.

kraftyhunter74 t1_ivtup9b wrote

Garbage trucks will be almost empty now. Lol

Happy_Confection90 t1_ivvthor wrote

Where do you live that has garbage trucks? I remember living places that had them. It was nice.

jjmenace t1_ivu9pc0 wrote

I know! AND NO MORE COMMERCIALS!

blubox28 t1_ivrrcyu wrote

I thought for sure the spam calls would stop after the election, but I am still getting five or six a day, most from 603-704-9xxx.

Happy_Confection90 t1_ivrnene wrote

Aww man, I just realized I forgot about checking the mail box both yesterday and today, so there might still be flyers in there tomorrow.

kitchinsink t1_ivtj6pc wrote

Mmm yes. This is the content I like to see.

PebblyJackGlasscock t1_ivvhdmk wrote

Soon, our intersections and rotaries won’t be blighted with garbage campaign signs.

The permanent displays on private property are tasteless, but legal. The flimsy campaign sign on the public roadway? Fuck off. Either paint your barn or take down the virtue signaling bullshit. It’s the law.

thread100 t1_ivviayv wrote

A day or two until the presidential primary begins.