Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

RandomUserNameXO t1_j5k27fg wrote

Dude don’t get the street stuff. Laced with fentanyl and other shit.

−4

mjs710 t1_j5k6tng wrote

If youre willing to look on reddit for someone to sell you weed, just get yourself some seeds and a LED light

KrissaKray t1_j5ktwqv wrote

Here I am, so innocent, thinking... "just go to your local nursery, they're bound to have trees for you!"

haystackofneedles t1_j5l19bs wrote

Local?

It's not that hard to find. Ask one of your fellow officer's kids. Ask the one that's cheating on his wife to narrow it down most of the department.

sledbelly t1_j5l2l0d wrote

If you’re in Manchester, go find Timmy two tone over on congress, tell ‘em Sledbelly sent ya.

If that doesn’t work

Stop voting for assholes who refuse to legalize cannabis.

228P t1_j5ls0ot wrote

There's millions of acres of trees in NH.

11_Wolfie_11 t1_j5lsuyi wrote

Seriously lol

Especially seeing that buds are literally everywhere, and half the price it was 15 years ago.

But, I guess they need something else to do besides bust working class people for stickers, due to the snow.

TwinTtoo t1_j5lzjj4 wrote

I would not buy it off the street anymore. It literally is being laced with fentanyl

−6

incelsavior t1_j5otdkt wrote

I was here thinking “Is the 85% forested state not enough for you?”

hindermore t1_j5pocc6 wrote

Ah, I believe you are looking for r/marijuanaenthusiasts

TwinTtoo t1_j5q194i wrote

I literally work with clients who report buying marijuana with fentanyl mixed in. It is in all illicit drugs now and we’re seeing reports of people who only ever used amphetamines experience overdose. Just because you don’t believe it does not mean it isn’t happening

Hereforthemadness1 t1_j5thg51 wrote

Yes, I too am tired for driving 15 minutes to get absolute top notch, essentially pharma grade bud. I long for the days of meeting randy in the Walmart parking lot and getting ripped off for an 1/8th of seeds and stems.

Try your evidence locker, I’m sure you’ve got plenty there, unless the shift leader already took it all. There’s an opioid crisis in the USA, and Manchester is rife with it. Maybe focus our tax dollars on that instead of trying to arrest someone with the botanical equivalent of a 6 pack.