Submitted by SCMegatron t3_y5erre in newhaven

I was wondering if anyone had any realtor recommendations. We're mainly looking to rent or buy north of New Haven. My apologies if there is a better sub for this. Thanks

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

6th__extinction t1_isjdkkc wrote

Definitely not Roseann Iuvone.

I could go on for days why that woman is horrible.
She owes me $1800. She made racist comments about my neighbors and neighborhood, was always unprepared for meetings, and posted inaccurate information about us on social media that included our name, faces, and address without permission. But the $1800 pisses me off the most - dont offer it to get the deal done and then ghost us.

Edit - in fact, avoid Seabury Hill because she works for them.

kezzwithak t1_isjonk7 wrote

Melanie Gunn Seabury Hill.

SubjectC t1_isj5pi7 wrote

I do real estate photography and work with Mike Martinez alot, he's great and works all over that area.

SCMegatron OP t1_isj6olq wrote

Thanks so much, that's helpful.

sepia5 t1_isj9r86 wrote

We used Mike--can't recommended him enough. He's patient, knowledgeable, and never pushy. He grew up in New Haven and knows the city and market well.

SubjectC t1_iskpqbp wrote

There's a good chance I photographed the house you bought or sold lol. Unless you used him as a buyers agent.

sepia5 t1_isles0w wrote

Yup, he helped us buy, but we'll be using him again if/when we sell, so here's to meeting you in the future!

TerpPhysicist t1_isjfb9v wrote

I had a great experience with Jenn D’Amato from seabury Hill. Really smooth process and she really helped us find exactly what we were looking for.

badsp0rk t1_isjruva wrote

Can confirm, Jenn or Melanie at Seabury are great options and wonderfully sweet human beings.

thomasp449 t1_isj7r0a wrote

Dallas Davis is the man! Dallas@wdsells.com

thereal-lazyshady t1_isjwtlg wrote

Do not go with Dawn at Key Realty or anything to do with Sandy Cooper at Garden Meadow LLC, both of them are horrible and impossible to deal with.

Sleisl t1_isj85y7 wrote

Jill Nathanson at Press Cuozzo was awesome, really knows the area and she knew all the ways to help make an offer attractive in a hot market. Highly recommended.

Fhatal t1_isjqwrt wrote

Great experience with David Lemel of Team Powerhouse.

curbthemeplays t1_ism9lg4 wrote

Stephanie Ellison in Milford. She does whole area and is great.

brewski t1_ismhcn3 wrote

I highly, highly recommend Agnes Nawrocki. We have bought and sold several houses with her as an agent. She is laser-focused on making sure you get the best possible deal. Sweet and lovely to work with, but also a highly skilled negotiator.

Phone: (203) 641-8649 Fax: (203) 285-3715 Email: Agnes.Nawrocki@raveis.com Website: http://agnesnawrocki.raveis.com