Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

dirty_cuban t1_j8una5v wrote

You sure it wasn’t like an actual skunk that got run over near that spot on the highway?

Jimmytowne t1_j8ut4fg wrote

Sometimes a skunk or even coffee can produce similar smells

Sevven99 t1_j8wjf5t wrote

I thought I was just imagining it, that my coffee was a little weedy this morning.

Pherllerp t1_j8ul4gy wrote

You could have passed a grow.

murphydcat t1_j8uxt2h wrote

The massive refinery along exit 13 in Linden is now refining weed for NJ’s dispensaries.

Chaiteoir t1_j8xyu5b wrote

They could call the strain Bayway Diesel

reeny706 t1_j8v7xz4 wrote

It’s like, the old days when 15W smelled like butterscotch. Every exit has its smell

Amdamici t1_j8vgyld wrote

Lol OP forgot skunks exist

phillybilly t1_j8uw3h4 wrote

It’s coming from inside the house

greasyminkey t1_j8uqy1f wrote

You really can’t be this dumb smh

ThatsNotFennel t1_j8v01ak wrote

It's from one of the grow warehouses or dispensaries. In South Jersey you can smell it driving up 42 towards 295 (Curaleaf location) if the wind is right. Smells like straight bud - not smoked weed, but actual weed.

pkpeace1 t1_j8vfa3q wrote

Weed smell? Billy Strings is in AC this weekend…

thisnewsight t1_j8woe9m wrote

For it to be a grow operation, the acreage of outdoor flower grows would have to be massive. And they don’t grow this time of year. They’re nearly identical to tomatoes in that sense. Can’t smell anything that FAR with indoor farms.

It is a skunk.

NotsosmartamInow t1_j8x86dh wrote

It might be a skunk, my mom who has never smoked always complains how a skunk is passing by our house. There is no skunk, our building doesn't let you smoke inside so our neighbor smokes their weed in front of their door and it blows to our balcony which we keep the door open to.

ThatEcologist t1_j8wveym wrote

Lowkey weed smells like skunk. So it could have been that not weed.

baseballfan77777 t1_j8y4q7f wrote

IF you were on the turnpike someone probably ran over a skunk lmao

seniorscrolls t1_j91ax7j wrote

If you have a majority of drivers smoking weed which wouldn't surprise me then you will have a lot of weed smoke to enter the car. A lot more people smoking weed now than ever since it's legal.

speaster t1_j8utmpm wrote

It’s me sorry

Stund_Mullet t1_j8uw63v wrote

Someone in front of you is probably vaping while driving.

BigDomSr t1_j8wd9nf wrote

Just breathe deep and enjoy!

Batteryman202 t1_j8wnhj9 wrote

Wild Garlic plants smell just like weed

MrRob_NJ t1_j8xh3yf wrote

The Burnpike and the Garden State Sparkway🔥🔥🔥

VeterinarianCapable9 t1_j8xlpqg wrote

My wife is always asking me about the phantom smoke we encounter on the roads. Her two newest favorite questions to me are, "do you smell that?" And "where's it coming from?" Like I'm in the cipher

Dizzy_Area_4743 t1_j8xncjr wrote

Smells like a big outdoor grow in the area. Inquiring minds would like see the crops, where was it?

voxangelikus t1_j8y35g2 wrote

There’s one area (I95 S to 80 E) where I get the weed smell every fucking night when I drive home from work. The again on 80 out by Garrett Mountain. It’s mystifying

Caponeloco00 t1_j8yly7x wrote

They growing it in NJ now , a lot of dispensaries. gif

thebearbearington t1_j8z9ie0 wrote

Who cares? That chump going 60 in the middle lane is holding everyone up and needs to move over!

Bellabird42 t1_j8zrn61 wrote

In this case, it probably was skunk. But an anecdote for you: I lived in SF, waiting for the bus. It’s at the light, about to turn left and then pick us up at the corner. As it’s idling, I smell weed. Ok, not too weird, it’s SF. Light turns, bus starts to accelerate through the turn and holy Christ, the weed smell is stronger! Then the doors open and the entire bus smelled like that stinky green bud. Amazing. I’m still convinced that I pretty much always had a partial contact high while living there

[deleted] t1_j9320bd wrote

I'll miss New Jersey like you wouldn't believe. #HomeForever

gracious201 t1_j942e1f wrote

Roasting and brewing coffee can smell like weed. I think i have picked up the scent driving on that highway too. I am pretty sure there is a coffee roasting facility in the vicinity.

Chuck1705 t1_j8w0z6d wrote

Am I the bnly one concerned that OP's weed smells like skunk??