Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Action_Maxim OP t1_jcl62h1 wrote

What are they going to do...

D00TZpop t1_jcl8umi wrote

They can connect you with different government programs and organizations that can help with your situation. Most offices have case workers who deal with this sort of stuff everyday

Action_Maxim OP t1_jcla5f1 wrote

Lead with that friend, I thought you were being sarcastic tbh, I appreciate it and I'm making a call now.

−1

Thisismypasswprd t1_jcokkgc wrote

Why don't you at least do a 4 second Google search before you start complaining.

Action_Maxim OP t1_jcop6vt wrote

This isn't something they're upfront about also I spoke to someone and they don't offer anything other than phone numbers of services we aren't eligible for

Thisismypasswprd t1_jcouwgc wrote

You realize this is a shit ass job? Think about how much you'd have to make to do this job.. then add business costs on top and taxes too. ... only a truly wealthy person can pay to have someone take care of them.

Action_Maxim OP t1_jcoy3f4 wrote

Agencies make a shit ton so I'm looking to work directly with a caretaker for around 45 an hour cash. Being that the average hourly for this is under 20 I feel an untaxed 45 is fair considering I need someone to just microwave her food and make sure she is clean.

Thisismypasswprd t1_jcp99aj wrote

Wow finally.. yes I think you'll find someone for that rate if the hours work for that person. Keep looking for a friend of a friend of a friend. Thats your best bet