Submitted by kneemanshu t3_ycfjvf in newjersey

Hey All, I'm going to be getting married next year and want a few custom suits made for the occasion (for myself, best man, and father). I've found one place local to me that's a bit expensive so i want to see some other options. Anyone have recommendations? Ideally somewhere north of 195. Thanks!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MotorboatingSofaB t1_itm95wn wrote

Sal Lauretta is where I got my custom wedding suit. Amazing men's store in Midland Park

surf0302 t1_iuflcdw wrote

Late to this but Michael Duro in Red Bank

Fuckboy420yolo t1_itlukdu wrote

Check out Sartoria Sacca on Instagram - located in queens but will do you right

inf4mation t1_itlxu33 wrote

check out "My.Suit" in NYC, they have 2 locations I believe.

My friend got his custom suit, and custom suits for his entire groomsmen for the wedding. Easy to deal with, great communication, etc. Actually going back for a new suit next month for an upcoming wedding as well.

ferocious_coug t1_itpqsi7 wrote

Indochino has a store in Short Hills. They let you fully customize your suit and have tailors in the store for any alterations after it’s ready. I got my groomsman suit for my friend’s wedding there and all in it was under $500.

kneemanshu OP t1_itqoq6f wrote

I was hoping to support a local tailor, I do love the one indochino suit I've got tho!

Jeabers t1_itnd140 wrote

I went to Nordstroms and they put together a great suit for my wedding, highly recommend it.