Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

THROWAWAYHELLLLL OP t1_ivr8lzw wrote

Oh I live in Jersey, just buying the home part with the market and my salary with the market and savings is the main obstacle. That's why I wanna live here, because I love it here.

I do need to eat healthier, it is my biggest obstacle. At the moment my health is clean besides my weight. I plan on going to the gym. I had an instant pot but it broke when I dropped it during my move so I need to get another one.

whatsinaname1970 t1_ivre348 wrote

It’s too hard to make big change by yourself without a lot of information.Consider going to a plant based potluck. https://plantpurecommunities.org/find-a-pod/ The fellow who started this is the son of Dr. Campbell who wrote something amazing called the China Study … watch the movie “Forks Over Knives” for context … and it’s just a really good documentary. Good luck with everything!

Fit_Secret5021 t1_ivtdwit wrote

I love FB marketplace, you can find a never used one there that will be cheaper. People gift small appliances to others and some people never actually use them then sell them on FB. I personally save a ton of money on a lot of things that I buy through FB.