Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PM_ME_UR_DIET_TIPS t1_j21nv09 wrote

It was a horrific event and she was young, if I were her I'd still be rocking and screaming inside a safe room.

lawofficeofbobloblaw t1_j21od4b wrote

I agree, I remember her being very open about the PTSD she suffered, largely in part to something similar to survivor guilt.

https://news.sky.com/story/ariana-grande-opens-up-about-trauma-of-2017-manchester-terror-attack-11759954

Nop277 t1_j223s35 wrote

Yeah I'd find it difficult if I was like one of the only to survive a plane crash. I'd be twice as fucked up if I was the reason everyone was on the plane. Like damn that must have been rough for her.

elizabnthe t1_j22kf9a wrote

Yeah if I had a bunch of young fans blown up outside my concert I'd be utterly devastated. I think the way she responded to it seemed very real and kind.

bagelizumab t1_j24yb88 wrote

Most people would. But also most people are not rich and have a team of PR dudes figuring out how to turn a tragedy into a marketing opportunity. Not saying if she did anything wrong, because everything she did was great. But priding it at this point is like praising bankers knowing how to count money, or an accountant for being good with numbers and excel.