Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

DingusTaargus t1_ity27zz wrote

Your move, Florida.

Flivver_King t1_ity8pv4 wrote

“Look at what they need to mimic only a fraction of my power.”

-Floridaman

apl_ee t1_itybzzw wrote

Soon we are going to need the word "floridaman" in the official dictionary to describe these loonies

spaetzelspiff t1_itxo3fu wrote

> Ghramah hurled a pint of Häagen-Dazs ice cream at her, throwing her off balance. She fell down, but scrambled to her feet and chased Abdul three blocks to the 523 Deli & Grill on Grand St. near Henry St., where he used to work.

> It took Abdul and three other men holding the door shut to keep the crazed customer outside.

> In the middle of their tug of war over the door, Horvath began disrobing, video obtained by The News shows.

> First she took off a belt, then she set the box cutter down to strip off her shirt, skirt, shoes and pantyhose, the clip shows.

> fully nude, Horvath went back to trying to pry open the door.

> “She didn’t say anything,” said Anis Hussein, who works at 523 Deli & Grill. “She just started taking off her clothes. She was naked with a knife trying to get in.

> “It was like she was some kind of athlete,” he continued. “She didn’t stop. Unbelievable.”

Excerpt from non-paywalled version at https://sports.yahoo.com/video-nyc-woman-strips-naked-161900324.html

nonlawyer t1_itxtykz wrote

Ah yes, this is exactly the kind of sports news I subscribe to Yahoo for

spaetzelspiff t1_itxufhu wrote

Damned right.

When gramah starts winging 95mph Häagen-Dazs fastballs across the room, I call that sports news.

kpax22 t1_iu1ycr7 wrote

I think that's on ESPN Ocho 3am Sunday morning, no?

sysyphusishappy t1_ityoq58 wrote

Meth?

nyca t1_itys9fe wrote

I was guessing Ambien? But then she was fully dressed in skirt/pantyhose prior to stripping so kind of makes think no? The silent part makes me think Ambien though…

chordsimple t1_iu03p0q wrote

Oh god. I've sent some regrettable emails but if I did this on Ambien I would leave the city (country?) and never return

fluffstravels t1_itz57jh wrote

and you know that pint of haagen dazs was like 13 dollars too. such a waste.

kpax22 t1_iu1yhc2 wrote

oh, c'mon, you know they just wiped off the dirt and put it back in the fridge.

HistoryAndScience t1_itxs5dl wrote

This seems like she was on drugs or some type of episode. No one goes from regular customer to trying to assassinate their bodega guy and strips to kill him

AggravatingCupcake0 t1_ityfjt4 wrote

There was an episode of SVU like this! A woman gets drugged and she is filmed in Central Park stumbling, talking about how hot she is and stripping her clothes off.

SilentSasquatch2 t1_itxdmuv wrote

They must make one helluva BEC

inm808 t1_ityas0g wrote

S

P

K

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ElderTheElder t1_itz9u2g wrote

I once asked for saltpepperketchup on a BEC in Chicago and they told me “there’s already salt on it, we don’t have ketchup but can put some pepper on it.” Then it showed up with a roasted red pepper on it. And this was a place claiming to be a Jewish deli with NYC roots 🙃

jesuss_son t1_itzbxm5 wrote

Ketchup on eggs is for children

−7

restroombunny t1_iu2gqy5 wrote

Yr gettin downvoted but ketchup is a child’s condiment. Hot sauce, mayo, chipotle mayo aight yea but why the fuck you tryina put something saccharine onto a perfect sandwich

vanshnookenraggen t1_ityiv49 wrote

I've seen something like this while bartending. Woman was trying to get inside my closed bar and wouldn't stop. She didn't disrobe, but was clearly out of her mind. My friend and I finally got it out of her that she was trying to get into her apartment which just happened to be the NEXT door over.

We got her into her building, and up to her apartment. Then got the fuck out of there. Her roommate happened to be a regular and when I mentioned the story to her she said she had heard about it from her roommate.

Now, we will never know what it was exactly. But having been around a lot of drunk people for many years, it clearly wasn't JUST alcohol.

freeradicalx t1_ityqnah wrote

Clearly some sort of psychotic episode. I wish these didn't end up on a widely-viewed news sites in uncut full HD. Any of us could end up like this in the wrong circumstance.

Glad_Walrus t1_itz9tvw wrote

Yeah I agree, it kinda feels dehumanizing / an exploitation of a dark moment for this woman.

ctindel t1_iuezal4 wrote

It might not be uncut but the linked site blurs it all out.

brihamedit t1_itxkdbk wrote

Curious about the back story. Article only describes as things progressed but not the crazy lady's side of the story. Of course she is unstable for whatever reason. But what was going on in her mind.

3B854 t1_iu0vkpf wrote

I think that mandatory psych hold didn’t allow for an interview

Stepmom_Molester t1_itz5gki wrote

>"Ghramah has not seen the woman since, and he wonders about the well being of one of his best customers."
>
>“We want to see her,” he said. “We’d like to figure it out. What happened to her?”

The deli clerk sounds like a good man, a good member of the community. She's a human being and needs adults in the room to maintain safety first, and get this person help second.

I'm glad that the police didn't show up and shoot her with a gun, like they seem to do everywhere else.

myassholealt t1_itxxsrp wrote

How come this one's not a ny post article?

>checks article >>sees the guilty party isn't a minority

Oh. Yep.

headphase t1_ity34s8 wrote

Nah, the Post was all over that elder-pusher from Long Island last year, and she was a white millennial-turned villain. If it bleeds or strips, the Post is more than happy to take a (short) break from the right-wing sensationalism to cover it.

3B854 t1_iu0vsxn wrote

And you know exactly why…

barrystrawbridgess t1_itxhmb4 wrote

Seems like some wild juju has been going on the past few weeks. I guess she really needed a quarter water and a pastrami on rye.

fasulo_ t1_itxtaoh wrote

No it’s okay, she was there yesterday and the door goes both ways

drpvn t1_itx5bd2 wrote

Hot.

Groundbreaking_Tank2 t1_ity4zv7 wrote

At first I was entertained but then I just thought “man that’s sad”

Severe-Frosting-1728 t1_itxrlgo wrote

Wasnt the main character in show Girls called Hanna Horvath. Oh the irony.

mikey-likes_it t1_itxx7xy wrote

When is her collab with Kanye dropping?

TheGodDavidLoPan t1_ity2gcr wrote

She stripped cause the clothes were weighing her down like Goku and Piccolo.

EditorPractical9424 t1_itz79cp wrote

IF this sub banned nydailynews and nypost. You'd never know that NYC is uNdEr sIeGe bY cRiMiNaLz.

idanrecyla t1_itypvnn wrote

Just another day in NYC to most of us; I'm glad to hear no one was physically injured.

Tragically this is either someone's rock bottom, or the start of heading towards it

Obstinate_Turnip t1_ity4l2i wrote

For the love of God, can we please, pretty please, bring back looney bins? Sure, make them better than they were, but some folx should not be out and about terrorizing their neighbors.

KingofthisShit t1_ityc7ft wrote

She was wearing weighted clothes and it was holding her down, so she needed to take them off to reach her full power.

ElectricalArcher1970 t1_itzdy8o wrote

The city has to do better with the crime and mentally ill. They have mayor geodude running around like a Kardashian while the city falls to the wayside.

red__what t1_itzjr3n wrote

>“She was a good customer. She came in here everyday,” Ghramah recalled. “She bought everything from me. Mostly junk food.

stay off junk food kids

3B854 t1_iu0wbar wrote

I love how when a naked man is in the streets everyone is like “gross” but a naked woman gets the immediate “hot” “i would date her”…. Some of you men can’t help yourself

Holiday-Intention-52 t1_iu1cdxb wrote

LOL, honestly you're probably right. We just love you women too much for our own good :-)

3B854 t1_iu30siw wrote

I love that the male body is only tolerated just like how people tolerate you

Swiizy_ t1_itxg5t9 wrote

never a dull moment here in this great city

718Brooklyn t1_itxliyk wrote

I like to play the game where I wonder if I’d notice something if I’d walk by it. I’d notice this.

eddiewolfgang t1_itzdswu wrote

We’ll probably see her somewhere in the subway stations later on. Part 2 coming up.

mrchumblie t1_itxsnv7 wrote

Maybe PCP or something similar in combination with a mental disposition towards psychosis

luckylebron t1_ityjqni wrote

She could have been a terminator if not for the box cutter.

Eros_Addictus t1_itz7zcx wrote

Someone off their med again, what else is new?

Bkthugs10214 t1_iu2r6j5 wrote

She trying to pull a Walter white up in here after missing for a few days without explanation

sethklarman t1_iu35prj wrote

Good to see some racial and gender diversity in the insanity

bitter_vet t1_iu9y76q wrote

The slot, hows the slot?

JanaT2 t1_iu28h6b wrote

So many people were barely hanging on by a thread before that shitshow pandemic happened - look around it now - it pushed so many people over the edge. It’s so sad.

froggythefish t1_ityocqm wrote

I’d run away as fast as I can, and not because of the box cutter

−1

JesusChristFarted t1_ity80gu wrote

Another Republican tourist comes to the city and loses control of their emotions... It happens all of the time.

−6

Truktek3 t1_ityy3y9 wrote

What do you mean? Pretty sure this came about because someone called her the wrong pronoun

−8

Lordkingthe1 t1_ity8e1g wrote

The real question is how would this had turned out if she was a black female Funny how the store worker had the nerve to say I would like to see her again to see what was wrong because she comes in all the time and spends money. Unbelievable

−7