Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

asforus t1_je9nczp wrote

MonsterNog t1_je9p6sx wrote

We knew he was a degenerate as kids, well I did the others were oblivious. I can’t even say my dads name without Italian dudes following me after. Seriously that’s not a joke, I was in college and someone asked what my dads name was because my last name is kinda prominent around here and the next day some dude named Liuzi or whatever was waiting outside my school asking where he was and I gave him his exact location because fuck him. He messed with the bikers, the IRA, the unions, we had dudes snorting coke off dollar store monkey placemats at our kids table for dinner. I’m getting riled up because I hated my dad and the day he died is coming up fast so I’m kinda rambling. He charged his friends to rape my 4 year old sister, tried drowning me in a toilet then a pool knowing I couldn’t swim, tried stabbing my brother, tried electrocuting my mom. God I wish I coulda been what killed him.

asforus t1_je9pvlp wrote

Wow wtf dude. You prob would have been happy if he went out for milk and hadn’t come back. Sorry man.

MonsterNog t1_je9q5eo wrote

It’s all good, I’m a much better dad than he was and that makes me proud

a-german-muffin t1_je9s3jl wrote

Best revenge on a shitty parent is being the best one you can for your own munchkins. Good on you.

MightyBroseidon t1_jea2wq8 wrote

One Dad to another, I'm proud of you dude. Way to give your kids the chance your father never gave you; having a father who gives a shit and loves his kids.

MonsterNog t1_jea4v9x wrote

Thanks man, youtube has been my dad for a lot of crap but I’m actually going and looking for videos for help so I guess that’s somethin

MightyBroseidon t1_jea5kko wrote

You're trying and thats what counts. Your kids will remember that, even if you get stuff wrong being engaged and trying is the thing that will stand out.