GOT IT

Analog-Digital t1_je2yvww wrote

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING

Brraaap t1_je3bfkq wrote

I ASSUME IT'S CAUSE WE'RE STANDING NEXT TO THE HIGHWAY

maspie_den t1_je51xd6 wrote

WHAT??

cizzop t1_je3izm8 wrote

Thats Bridge St. / Harbison Ave for those that don't speak New Jerseyian.

ISOtrails t1_je319jb wrote

The stretch between penns landing and cottman ave sucks both directions - this won’t help

oatmilkproletariat t1_je39547 wrote

YOU GOTTA SPEAK UP WE CANT HEAR YOU

ISOtrails t1_je3cdy7 wrote

NORTHBOUND FUCKING SUCKS AS IT IS!!! Especially Tuesday - Thursday - mon and Fri must be wfh days

Candlelover1 t1_je4dmku wrote

I’m glad I work hybrid and go into the office 2-3 times a month. I do have less than 6 client visits to go each month on top of this. Pre Covid, that 5 days a week office life was NOT it!!!

TheeFreshOne t1_je3nyl6 wrote

This is the best fake exit shortcut for the perpetual jam on this part of 95 north. This is DEVASTATING NEWS. SORRY FOR SHOUTING IM EMOTIONAL.

TwoTimeTommyTwoCups t1_je4t1g7 wrote

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO STOP IN TWO YEARS AFTER REALIZING THEY BUILT THE RAMP IN THE WRONG SPOT

Devin1405 t1_je3xvf5 wrote

I was driving back from Franklin Mills to Fishtown on 95 tonight around 8. Right around Cottman all the way to Aramingo it was backed up going 5-10 mph if that, added +30 minutes to the drive home since it went from 3 lanes to 1 due to bridge work. 😭

embarrassmyself t1_je5i9ln wrote

THIS LIKELY WILL NOT AFFECT ME IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY BUT I WANTED TO YELL LIKE THE REST OF YOUSE

ant_gargano t1_je3g2dk wrote

3 YEARS AIN’T SHIT, BRING IT ON!

chopinrocks t1_je47e5j wrote

Yesterday, I somehow got up and back from Philadelphia -- Woodhaven to Philly, Philly to Woodhaven with minimal traffic.

I must have hit the lottery.

Normally, no matter what time I go Rush Hour, 1PM, 4AM in the morning there is at least a 30 minute delay.

MonsterNog t1_je3a4z4 wrote

Uh oh, no way in or out of Frankford, the zombies are gonna take over

−2