Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

JIMMYJAWN t1_j2l306h wrote

O Pissmas tree, O Pissmas tree

How lovely are thy branches

Rivster79 t1_j2lmmdn wrote

Spouts Patio, Broad & Washington, Philadelphia, 2023 - colorized.

ponte95ma t1_j2l2f4d wrote

It's 😳 so &@*(! beautiful.

But seriously, can't we get a red solo cup in there ffs?

nolandeluca t1_j2o864s wrote

Nope in philly we only use the less popular yellow solo cup

Phl_worldwide t1_j2m3iq4 wrote

Nah, fuck the mummers and all the trash they created

[deleted] t1_j2mwuw6 wrote

[deleted]

−1

Phl_worldwide t1_j2mxidd wrote

There's multiple compounding things that happen on New Year's Day that makes it a generally bad day for regular residents.

1. No parking enforcement because of the holiday
  2. Delco/Bensalem/S. Jersey "real philadelphian" mummers drive into the city with their big SUVs and just park across the crosswalks everywhere in South Philly
  3. They get out of their suburban tanks and get wasted and just throw their trash on the ground and puke everywhere
  4. Then they get back in their cars, drunk drive home, and wake up today to post about crime and how awful Philadelphia is. Rinse and repeat each year.

The shameful part is this: The real mummers were still at the convention center while the bozo losers had already trashed second street. There is two different groups of mummers.

[deleted] t1_j2mz1a1 wrote

[deleted]

Phl_worldwide t1_j2n672y wrote

>It's like the Jabronis who live all year to tailgate for Eagles games. You live all year to sit in a parking lot, drink beer and piss/shit in a bucket in a tent?

Lol I agree, and let's be real. It makes more damn sense to do that out in a parking lot than all driving to South Philly's little narrow streets and doing it.

−2

ss_lbguy t1_j2l4vy3 wrote

I don’t see a green Lager bottle in there, times have changed.

stickyrice215 t1_j2l86iy wrote

There’s a can of yuengling up top. We’re good.

malaise92 t1_j2mtgi5 wrote

Philadelphians: we need to do something about the trash and littering problem. Also Philadelphians:

Ng3me t1_j2n81hr wrote

In fact, please do change. Change this specifically.

jambomyhombre t1_j2nqkrz wrote

This would be cute and funny if the same people that decorated the tree were out on the streets cleaning today. Sadly I don't think that's the case...

missionspooky t1_j2o3tiq wrote

I mean, at least it's a temporary art installation? Trying to blue sky this here ...