Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ttsignal24 t1_j16oier wrote

People are dumb. Move on. I do not believe in Racists. I do belive in assholes. Until we stop calling people racists / anti gay / etc... We are doomed. We need to start laughing at them, realize they are simply assholes. Assholes that are in such a small irrelevant number that nobody cares. No shouting back no protesting. Just go about your day. Numbers will decline further. Which equals a few less assholes.

That fact that we give them names (racists etc) makes them feel relevant. And they are not.

Fyi... I'm anti vax. But would never tell someone else to be. Thought I would toss that curveball in there.

Mentally ill get a pass.

−105

Zenith2017 t1_j16v8mh wrote

local white man doesn't believe in racism, more at 9

jralll234 t1_j176oql wrote

I watch late night news at 11, I’m not a psychopath!

WhyHulud t1_j16rage wrote

You can't ignore the evil and bad-willed into changing. That only encourages their cause.

ttsignal24 t1_j16s9rv wrote

Nope...make them irrelevant. I ignore them. Sometimes I chuckle, but I hate when that happens.

−45

war321321 t1_j17d75v wrote

You get to ignore them because you aren’t their primary target. When these people are left to stew in their own hatred, they end up killing people. That’s a fact.

ttsignal24 t1_j17en86 wrote

Well thankfully your theory is keeping us all safe..... Who's target am I? If I told you I am from the Philippines and.married to a white Man would I be safe?

Wtf?

I guess people you think are racist are not assholes?

−7

Bengthedog t1_j170h45 wrote

I feel like there is a famous poem about this…

First they came for the Jews but I didn’t do anything because they were just assholes so I ignored it

Something like that

Col__Hunter_Gathers t1_j16zxlw wrote

What a blissfully ignorant life you must live

ttsignal24 t1_j175hbo wrote

Yeah, it's pretty good. I've learned to not let others take slices out of my pie. And those that try, I just put in the asshole category. Working good so far.

−7

Col__Hunter_Gathers t1_j17ia7b wrote

So you just say "not my problem" constantly. Got it. In that case I'll just assume you're one of my coworkers since that seems to be their mantra.

ttsignal24 t1_j17jkvv wrote

Yeah... That's close to what I said?!? Sounds like you need to find another job and stop playing the victim. But that would be to easy. Plus you would not have anything to be a crying child about. Grow up. Look around. And grab a better mindset and opertunities that are everywhere.
Make yourself proud. I'm rooting for you.

−5

Zenith2017 t1_j19ro62 wrote

And when those assholes come to shoot up a club or synagogue full of your loved ones, do you just ignore that too?

EveryoneisOP3 t1_j178vtd wrote

>I do not believe in Racists

What does this even mean?

GargantuanWitch t1_j191dx8 wrote

It means "I pass for white and have never experienced racism before, so I don't believe it's ever happened to anyone else."

ttsignal24 t1_j179o9k wrote

Some people are assholes. Why credit them by calling them what they want to be called. If you do not like the color of another's skin, you are just an asshole.

You folks are taking it the wrong way. Holy shit.

−4

Piplup_parade t1_j18c2ll wrote

Disliking someone for their skin color is probably the most basic and straightforward definition of racism imaginable

aboutsider t1_j188ylu wrote

Hahaha, you think racists want to be called racist?

Alt_North t1_j19ujub wrote

If you're insisting "stop complaining about racism" with a preachy side of "grab a better mindset, opportunities are everywhere" (?? what does that have to do with anything ??) we're not taking anything you're saying the wrong way, we just find your militant lack of conscientiousness weird, and insistence everyone should shut up and quietly accept assholish bigotry a bit threatening

YinzerJagsNat t1_j177puc wrote

So... you're an incredibly stupid racist? Got it. Don't breed. We have enough half:bright cousinhumpers thanks.

ttsignal24 t1_j177wvz wrote

How you could take anything I said is Racist.... I'm not.

−1

GargantuanWitch t1_j1ao621 wrote

"I'm not a racist just because I see nothing wrong with racism."

ttsignal24 t1_j1b2mu4 wrote

Then change you ways my friend. There is still time to right your wrongs.

Piplup_parade t1_j18bvzx wrote

Yeah I’m sure if we just ignored the people associating Jewish people with the devil in the 20th century, everything would have been fine

aboutsider t1_j188qfb wrote

Why don't you just go ahead and point to all those times in history where marginalized people advanced because they ignored/laughed at those who oppose their existence?

GargantuanWitch t1_j1915tw wrote

>Assholes that are in such a small irrelevant number that nobody cares. No shouting back no protesting. Just go about your day. Numbers will decline further. Which equals a few less assholes.

Tell me you've enjoyed white privilege your entire life without telling me you've enjoyed white privilege your entire life.

irishhank t1_j18641m wrote

Such a wise soul. Doesn’t think racism exists and a proud pure blood. Please don’t procreate.

mysecondaccountanon t1_j188490 wrote

Every single sentence of this gave me whiplashhhhh I swearrr like I’m laughing at the absolute absurdity at this and at the same time I’m cringing cause there’s actually people (like you) out there who are genuinely like this. Like my gosh, what alternate reality are you living in?