Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

orm518 t1_irhacuz wrote

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

hootsie t1_irhxw6n wrote

Thanks for reminding me how infrequently I’ve left the east bay since March 2020.

mikenice1 t1_iri7kfv wrote

How do you like living in Oakland?

−14

mrvis t1_iriio7r wrote

I lived there for 8 years. Loved it. The parks at the top of the hills, Redwood, Joaquin Miller, & Sibley are incredibly beautiful. And it's 10 degrees warmer than SF.

GoGatorsMashedTaters t1_iriinl3 wrote

And the dumbasses who do drive down Atwells are constantly honking and gassing their engines at the red lights. Fucking stop, please.

PVDNoiseProject t1_irlmc3d wrote

We have not heard about this — where (between which streets on Atwells) and what time of day are people doing it?

Smacknab t1_itc575p wrote

Coming from 6/10 towards 95n google maps often tells me to get off at the atwells exit and drive through fed hill to get on the highway

galeeb t1_irie1n4 wrote

I'm not sure how well I'm going to deal with this till 2025 or 2026. Even just going to the grocery store means sitting in traffic along littered roadways with angry drivers. Literally never easy or pleasant to drive anywhere.

LearnByDoing t1_iriaixs wrote

Why, what have I got to look forward to. Some mess related to the new I 95 bridge no doubt?

tads73 OP t1_irjsk8w wrote

Merging onto 95 is very abrupt. Closest thing to taking a left turn onto the highway.

nygrl811 t1_irialzl wrote

I've been doing that already.

Gsquzared t1_iriiqfj wrote

After they shifted the on ramp to the new bridge this week? It seemed like things were better on Friday.

Lovelyone123- t1_irinfan wrote

So glad I live in the country

−3