Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Brotendo88 t1_j4fkd4f wrote

If it took a day off my life I would still eat New York System bro. Couple weiners + fries and a coffee milk once or twice a year doesn’t hurt.

Ristray t1_j4g0s04 wrote

Existing takes time off of your life.

Sure, they're not healthy but I don't think any normal person thinks so to begin with. So much shit in life is killing us anyways, enjoy a wiener once in a while, if you choose to.

Jay-stevns1204 t1_j4fv9ms wrote

It’s the wheel chair and diaper years, so the answer is always yes

Mg962 t1_j4g4ldp wrote

If this were true i would be dead already

Dinosquid t1_j4g52fm wrote

I’d be mega dead. I stir my coffee with a Fenway Frank!

TheSuspiciousOwl t1_j4gdi7f wrote

I did 5 all the way once . Had a fever dream where a giant celery stalk ask me what I would think if it turned me into salt . Proceeded to wake up and finish my last one .

turvy t1_j4hns9f wrote

the scene is set in a 1998 powder blue nissan stanza, parked askew on a crusty gray snowbank in olneyville. the driver, adorned in a puffy jacket and bruins beanie, meat sauce lingering on both sides of their cheeks, is asleep with their right blinker still flashing. stale fries and celery dreams waft through the interior, with a hint of exhaust fumes from the barely plowed street snow blocking the tailpipe. the driver stirs, yearning for hydration after consuming three times their recommended daily amount of sodium. upon opening their eyes, the 5th weiner greets them from the mostly emptied bag still resting on their chest. with their noble purpose clear in plain sight, the driver proceeds to complete their honorable quest they had began some hours ago.

whatsaphoto t1_j4hqkx5 wrote

Gotta ask yourself though - Are 5 all the way that get scarfed down in just a few minutes worth about ~3 hours of your life?

Yes. The answer is always yes.

kbd77 t1_j4fv1qk wrote

Except nobody on earth has ever eaten just one in a sitting so it’s more like 72-144 hours of your life.

And it’s still worth it. What’s life without gagas?

maearnheart t1_j4g5anj wrote

I thought this was about the amount of time spent in the bathroom after eating three all the way, fries with salt, malt vinegar, ketchup, and a coffee milk.

CammiKit t1_j4gyajh wrote

Literally everything we do takes away from life. Every second we exist is a setting closer to the end of our lives. What are we supposed to do? If you’re not hurting others, who cares? We have one life. Enjoy it.

orm518 t1_j4g5y9y wrote

Yes. Si. Oui. Ja. Da.

chowda_head t1_j4g7s6z wrote

It's a deal at twice the time

BingBong022 t1_j4gzqpi wrote

Slangin glizzys like it's a job

HeWhoIsNotMe t1_j4gg3sm wrote

I took 108 minutes off my life yesterday. It was worth it.

RyanPlegics t1_j4gh8uy wrote

In the list of things I’ve done that have taken time of my life, yeah this rates pretty high up as being worth it

tads73 t1_j4h3wsv wrote

Depends, how much of it is spent on the toilet?

ghostpepperlover t1_j4h8mmy wrote

I’m going to say it loud for the people in the back, 100% yes. All. Fucking. Day.

Far-Soup5169 t1_j4hilv3 wrote

I’m ready to pass right now. So, whatever. 5 all the way, let’s go.

whatsaphoto t1_j4hq8x5 wrote

Don't know much about religion but I'd bet hot wieners aren't available in the afterlife so eat what you can in this lifetime while you still can at least guarantee good quality 👌

sandsonik t1_j4i6383 wrote

So 40 weiners takes a day off my life. If I have 4 a year for sixty years, I lose 6 days. Totally worth it! Let's face facts, your last week of life is probably going to suck anyway

Previous_Floor t1_j4ljs8l wrote

If you read the article, all you need to do is eat some apples to even things out.