Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

treestreestreesrva t1_jeenm0l wrote

Smart local business owners check licensure before they hand over cash like that. This is as much on you as it is them to allow it to go months on end like this. Attention to detail a basic knowledge... Same reason I thought your gym was unsafe

−22

tequilaanddeadlifts OP t1_jeepemp wrote

He came highly recommended from several local business owners. But you’re right, I could have done more due diligence and hopefully someone else doesn’t get financially screwed the same way. I’m always learning. Again, I’m sorry you had a bad experience but I take offense at calling our gym unsafe. We are an incredibly knowledgeable, dedicated and experienced team. Based on your comment history I can see why we weren’t a good fit for you. I hope you’re happy elsewhere.

try_by t1_jeftz6w wrote

Love your positivity and patience in all your responses. I took a look at that person’s comment history as well and it was almost nothing but complaining and negativity on every thread. Must be exhausting.

Anyways, wishing you the best of luck!

treestreestreesrva t1_jeeqafb wrote

Could of been the employee teaching a harmful technique... Or maybe the improper maintainence of equipment thats the reason I'm not a fit

−8

TheMuffnMan t1_jegevi0 wrote

If you're going to throw out accusations maybe at least be a touch more detailed?

Which trainer? What technique? What equipment did you feel was improperly maintained? What qualifications do you have to determine it was improperly maintained?