Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

daltonoreo t1_itavpig wrote

Reply to comment by Clone406 in 3D meat printing is coming by Shelfrock77

Tastes pretty good though

−1

Tavrin t1_itb1jen wrote

I invite you to watch this, most powerful documentary I have ever seen, it changed me.

Man I can't wait for the development of slaughter free lab grown meat that tastes exactly like the real deal. It will be a game changer.

Rebatu t1_itb9djp wrote

This is a propaganda movie no one here bothered to fact check

Tavrin t1_itbewma wrote

You can call it propaganda (since the goal is indeed to incite people to at least eat less meat) but the imagery is still real and pretty shocking/gruesome. It does an admirable job at making people discover the suffering behind the meat industry.

Rebatu t1_itfl163 wrote

The problem is not that its propaganda, but that its factually incorrect and out of context.

daltonoreo t1_itb4ior wrote

Oh I know what they do to animals, no need to remind me. But honestly i don't really care

−2

Tavrin t1_itbfbyx wrote

I've got to say, that's too bad. This subreddit is about the singularity, where we all hope that technological advancements will end suffering, poverty, food related issues, labour etc...

Can't we also hope that this future and technological advances will also end animal suffering by making it unnecessary (with the creation of fake meat that is as good or even better than real meat) ? Since we all hope that technology will make the human condition better, can't we hope the same for other species ?