Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

terry_bradshaw t1_j94kj7h wrote

So glad to hear this news!!! Knowing that the merchant of death is out there is nothing now that I know I can watch my tied for first favorite WNBA player play on my tied for first favorite WNBA franchise. My day is truly so much better after this news.

uninkco t1_j95guoo wrote

This idiot got a deal? Good ol Phoenix

roshanpr t1_j95r8d7 wrote

America payed Mercury in a trade releasing a criminal that is free and probably making nasty things in Ukraine to watch her play.

Swayz t1_j95s2rm wrote

Is the merchant of death back with his squad?

Flbudskis t1_j96mpsz wrote

Now lets get back to real basketball.

Omnizoom t1_j97ousn wrote

Man , I hope all the arms from the merchant of death was worth it…

KaimeiJay t1_j97tx99 wrote

Lot of know-it-alls on the sub today, huh.

CantRememberPass10 t1_j980qua wrote

Merchant of death bought a griner jersey - he is her number one fan…. What a joke

Alfred-Fallon-Borden t1_j988k5o wrote

Once again, it is better for ten guilty men to go free than for one innocent (woman in this case) to hang

−19

Priapraxis t1_j99cfp5 wrote

Not even considering the amount of innocent loss of life Bout has been and probably will continue to be instrumental in she's not innocent. She literally tried to enter a country with drugs on her that are illegal in said country and considering that country is fucking Russia of all places (and she's American!) it's just absurdly dumb.

jocala t1_j99fodw wrote

Incel hot takes incoming

−11

palesnowrider1 t1_j9cxafn wrote

I wonder when the book/Netflix documentary comes out

planchetflaw t1_j9e7tho wrote

The one who frees the Merchant of Death becomes the Merchant of Death.

thegarebear1 t1_j9g3dmf wrote

Congrats, this country traded a pot head for a global gun runner, when we convict people here for the same offense she pulled over there.

BeavTek t1_j9j7k8h wrote

She better be covered in the American flag singing the anthem at the top of her lungs praising America after what the country has done for her.

Bread-n-Cheese t1_j9j8yff wrote

This comment section is a disaster. Weird misogynists and bots, as best I can tell.