Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Tiny_Fly_7397 t1_is6op89 wrote

I’ve seen kids in there for brunch so I’m sure it’d be fine

And also, fuck whoever downvoted the post. It’s a bar and at least OP thought to ask before bringing kids!

notnotpegbundy t1_is6tuoe wrote

It’s okay! As long as they’re serving food I believe kids are allowed! But they should definitely be allowed during the day. Just double check for future evening visits!

Also, their food is fantastic and the owners are PEACHES. Enjoy!

MaxYuckers t1_is77us1 wrote

Kind of you to ask! Yes, kids are okay in there. As it gets on towards evening I would say leave the seed at home!

Baku7en t1_is78v6l wrote

Establishments in Springfield (or maybe it’s a state thing, idk) that make the majority of their money from alcohol allow minors up to 9PM. After that they must leave, no exceptions, not even if you’re their parent / guardian.

We used to go to 417 Taphouse and Trops a lot and we had to leave a few times at 9 because my step daughter was under 21.

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_is7al7j wrote

What about all ages concerts? I've seen minors at bars well past 9pm.

Sufficient-Listen735 t1_is7f2yc wrote

Concerts are for sure an exemption. I was at a show at Lindberg's a few weeks ago and minors were there well past 9.

Baku7en t1_is7cozt wrote

I just know what I was told by the bartenders about minors up til 9PM.

Sounds like you know of an exemption.

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_is7dd5o wrote

I was just generally curious if you knew about that. I don't know anything on the subject but go to a lot of live music.

RockemChalkemRobot t1_is7edlp wrote

Could be true or it could have been a way to pass the buck so they didn't bare the brunt of it. Understandable either way, imo.

Mechanicallvlan t1_is7k70f wrote

I'm not familiar with what the laws are, but I once got kicked out of Fox & Hound at night when I was 20.

CatsOfArkham t1_is6v4qk wrote

Had lunch there with my 15 year old a while back, it was not an issue and the burgers were amazing.

Dbol504 t1_is705is wrote

You good fam

MLC3527 t1_is73xp3 wrote

I love Lindberg's

mb10240 t1_is7mfyx wrote

I’ve brought my 8 year old for lunch.

EcoAffinity t1_is7og8m wrote

To not make another Lindberg's post, does anyone know if they have regular commercial ketchup? Their food is amazing but that ketchup is atrocious to my taste and I forgot to ask last time I was there.

cannabissmammabis t1_isb52oc wrote

Not that I’m aware of, all Ketchup is made in house with beer. Not sure of all the ingredients though. It’s not for everyone, but I know a lot of people who hate ketchup but love theirs. Lol

EcoAffinity t1_isb9d5x wrote

Thanks! I knew it was in-house beer ketchup. There are a few in my family who are very pro Big Ketchup and refuse to go if there isn't normal ketchup. I'll just be That Person and bring my own so we can enjoy the best burgers again.

elaborate_hoxha t1_is9n6n1 wrote

Have always brought my kids into Lindbergs during “kitchen” hours. For the late shows, call ahead, some might be 21+ only.