Submitted by LostSWMissouri42069 t3_ye719h in springfieldMO

I've got a little graveyard I put together in the front yard for Halloween ever year. .. looking to cut corners this year I found a recipe to make my own little lying fog...... But I need to find glycerin and as big of a container as possible again would be great if anybody knows where to get it Thank you in advance!!!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

mas2053 t1_itwqdon wrote

Anyone know where I can get plutonium? I’m trying to build a time machine.

ninjastyleot t1_itx5mwx wrote

O'Reilly has the flux capacitor but they do not have the plutonium.

Dsmfa t1_itxkb92 wrote

I don’t get it can something bad be made with glycerin?

Dsmfa t1_itwbqcu wrote

Vegetable glycerin? I would call local vape stores they get the shit by the bucket. Make sure it’s a local one that mixes their own stuff not a chain like vapor world

usctrojan36 t1_itwwlw0 wrote

Don’t let the days go by…

shavedcow t1_itwdgzb wrote

I get mine in gallons via Amazon

JorunnOili t1_itweb6q wrote

Check Tractor Supply or other farm stores they often sell it by the gallon.

Obvious-Switch-2064 t1_iu00gn4 wrote

Were in Nixa and have a few gallons of American DJ KOOL FOG Juice Fluid Stays Low to the Ground left in stock if your not able to make it work.

LostSWMissouri42069 OP t1_iu07ch9 wrote

How much for like 2 gallons??? Doesv it actually hang lower than the regular fog juice??? I haven't found one yet that really delivers on the staying lower to the ground effect..... That's why I was gonna try it on my own this year.....

Obvious-Switch-2064 t1_iu0ac25 wrote

Its 28.99 a gallon but if you tell them local pick up can probably do a bit cheaper. And the key is to use dry-ice in your fog machine. What kind of machine are you using? This works best with the ADJ Mister Kool.

scoop_booty t1_itwcmgr wrote

You can buy glycerin at want pharmacy. Come in small 4 oz bottles though. It might take a few pharmacies to get a gallon. Try Walgreens.