Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Jo11yR0g3r t1_j1n5w11 wrote

Well, i mostly just know the ones i considered in Springfield for mine, so here are a few. I'll add if I remember any more

Nathaniel greene/mizumoto stroll gardens have some great spots

Busiek has some nice views

Commercial street in Springfield has some venues you can rent for "photo shoots"

Fellows lake has some really nice spots on the north bank

Time_z t1_j1n6lcu wrote

Eureka springs maybe, if you’re willing to make the drive. But if you’re already in Arkansas…places like sams throne, goats bluff, places like that are gorgeous

famichikiherushi t1_j1ndu8t wrote

One of the more popular spots is Hawksbill Crag in Arkansas. You may be one of three to ten couples proposing there on any given day.

Are there any places special to either of you? Those might be good places to start.

Spackleberry t1_j1nifd3 wrote

For a proposal? Top of the Rock, the rooftop at the Vantage, Ozark Mill at Finley Farms, Cardinals game at Hammons Field, Branson Ferris Wheel, Silver Dollar City, any place that has sentimental value to you and that reflects your interests.

67alecto t1_j1nm04r wrote

The men's room at Centerfolds

SafeFrosting1819 t1_j1nuta0 wrote

If you park at the Lake Springfield boathouse, there’s a walking trail that goes up to a beautiful overlook of the lake. It’s not even a 5 minute walk (but all up), and one of my favorite views in town.

EnderKCMO t1_j1o73on wrote

Big Cedar has a bunch of cabins that you can rent. There are a lot of trails in the Mark Twain National Forest that are remote and quite pretty - Caney Mountain's summit can be driven to if you have good four-wheel drive.

Dbol504 t1_j1o9q5j wrote

In this weather or when it's warmer?

Maxwyfe t1_j1ohto8 wrote

Dogwood Canyon is lovely!

SliceOfBrain t1_j1oq0cv wrote

Ritter Springs is very secluded and really pretty at points. I bet the pond is frozen. There might be another spot on the Fullbright Spring Greenway, but I would scout it out first. But those are both free, as opposed to the bas pro stuff.

JHud777 t1_j1ovfuk wrote

An inside joke area. Perfect spot.

realspongeworthy t1_j1pnota wrote

Perhaps not this time of year, but Roaring River State Park is amazing.

Braunchitis87 t1_j1q29q4 wrote

Some of the lookouts and glades along Glade Top Trail.

SeaboltFamilyFarm t1_j1q5lim wrote

Roaring river is pretty awesome with hiking and outdoorsy stuff like trails and such, and it's only an hour and a half from (Springfield)

HalfADozenOfAnother t1_j1t7mui wrote

I'd recommend the bridge over Campbell. Fill it with paper cups and drive under it till the future wife noticed