Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

martusfine t1_j5g64i1 wrote

I want to dip my Vagus Nerve into a vat of CBD Oil while taking some THC. I don’t want to feel shit for a month and wake up with zero inflammation and pain.

PEVEI t1_j5g6y84 wrote

I did something awful to my neck a few years ago, and ended up on Prednisone for a week. Now I wouldn’t recommend it overall, kind of a nasty drug, but as an upside all of those little aches and pains you just get used to as you age… they go away. Not forever, just for the duration, but it’s like this incredible vacation from pain.

Tatatatatre t1_j5gwm52 wrote

Yeah, and your metabolism gets all fucked up, and you become physically dependant on it.

Motopsycho-007 t1_j5hff2i wrote

How does it mess with metabolism? Growing up I'd go on prednisone 3 or 4 times a year for weeks on end for asthma.

Tatatatatre t1_j5j7yzm wrote

It makes you retain salt, make you gain fat and sugar more easily (with a diabetes risk) and you lose a lot of muscles.

[deleted] t1_j5i2kgk wrote

ive taken prednisone for cluster headaches and cant stand it

VoteCamacho2508 t1_j5i4xfh wrote

My favorite part is the oily face and pimples. I love going through puberty again.

DecoyBacon t1_j5ibil5 wrote

i've been on prednisone a few times in my life and every time has been a god send. i could literally watch my skin heal once, it was incredible.