Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

mountainhighgoat t1_iujgzlu wrote

This is so random.

DisturbedNocturne t1_iuk2rys wrote

I have to say Lucy certainly isn't a movie I expected people to be clamoring for a spin-off for, even with Morgan Freeman.

ButtVader t1_iujnee1 wrote

I was hoping Morgan would replace Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia

ezprodigy t1_iuk1ycl wrote

wouldn't mind another time skip for him to be an older Rhaenyra either

Maclarion t1_iujf9b5 wrote

This man is 85 years old, just how in the specific hell do you mean he's going to "star in" an action franchise?

[deleted] t1_iujfs9l wrote

[deleted]

K1dn3yFa1lur3 t1_iujq18p wrote

Didn’t Lucy >!turn into a thumb drive at the end of the movie!<?

kzlife76 t1_iuk4s7a wrote

I have an alternative theory. She's actually still in the elevator ODing and the whole movie was a trip before she died.

Task_Force-191 OP t1_iujhicy wrote

Age doesn't matter. It's just a number according to CR7 lol. Also don't forget Morgan Freeman was a part of this (Lucy) movie back in 2014.

And the article clearly states > He is coming back to reprise the role as wise Professor Norman in the spinoff series. Although the plot details are being kept under wraps so much can't be said

scbundy t1_iujxd00 wrote

The whole "we only use 10% of our brains" fake Hollywood fact is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Auran82 t1_iukbqja wrote

It’s probably true of the writers tbh

Magnetobama t1_iujq8iw wrote

I bet it'll be about AI and what happens when you start to utilize 100% of RAM in Windows 11 with the help of a drug called Google Chrome.

DaveShadow t1_iujoqb1 wrote

I’ve no clue what a spin-off would entail. I actually enjoyed the film, but it didn’t feel the type that needed to continue a story, especially without Lucy herself.

phech t1_iuk0pxu wrote

Feels like they are just hitting the franchise button on any content they can to see what sticks.

AMA_requester t1_iujhs5q wrote

I totally forgot about that piece of shit movie lol

OneGoodRib t1_iujx9ip wrote

Disappointed this doesn't mean an I Love Lucy reboot with Morgan Freeman playing Ethel with absolutely nothing different about the character. Still dresses like a 1950s housewife, is still referred to as a woman, still married to Fred, just played by Morgan Freeman now.

TwistedCherry766 t1_iukaewx wrote

That movie was absolutely trash. The science is pure bullshit. Just 100% not real.

Do better Morgan Freeman smh

Jwoey t1_iuk4y1i wrote

But that movie was terrible lol

bijhan t1_iujscnj wrote

Literally no one wants to watch this.

hman9958 t1_iujw2uo wrote

Wait, didn't the AI become this Universe encompassing omniscient being?

I literally don't remember that piece of shit of a film, so correct me if I'm wrong.