Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

yawgmoft t1_j6ewddv wrote

Oh wow you copied my joke. Only someone who realizes how badly Rick and Morty is written could regurgitate a joke as well as you did.

jackolantern_ t1_j6eww8v wrote

Dude it's just different preferences chill out. Also, it doesn't help your case, because I didn't realise you intended that as a joke. Ideally, jokes should have some level of humour.

I've never claimed superiority to people who love rick and Morty. You're having ago at an enemy that doesn't exist lmao, it just don't love the show.

It's okay for people to have different tastes. It's not a personal attack.

−16

yawgmoft t1_j6ex717 wrote

Jokes should have some level of humor? What are you, some kind of genius? Have you told the writers of Rick and Morty how to fix their show with your amazing advice that jokes should have humor in them?

jackolantern_ t1_j6f0s6e wrote

Jesus, you really don't like it when someone has a different opinion to you. It's fucking sad mate.

−10

Opening_Joke_My_Life t1_j6ifi32 wrote

You realize no one truly gives a shit if you like Rick and Morty or not? But you've been condescending this entire time. Maybe that's what they're calling you out for? Your vernacular tells us you think you're superior. Hate Rick and Morty all you want but you can drop the pretentious and stop pretending this is what it's about.