Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Kat1eQueen t1_isfp7vd wrote

> I do admit I had a flash-forward of standing in reddish water and not being happy about that also though.

OP literally said this, he clearly has no fucking clue how periods work and it heavily looks like he is disgusted by normal shit. Also the person you replied to mentioned that sex might have been a possibility on the side, yet you somehow made your entire comment based solely on that.

Squigglepig52 t1_isfyq1e wrote

dude's squeamishness was the last thing he mentioned, and it was what he said at teh end of his GF giving him shit. Yet, somehow, you avoid the fact she was angry before he said a word, and make it all about the blood.

She was angry when she came out, she "had one in the clip". That's what you overlook,because "omg, guys just don't get it!"

KautiousNupe55 t1_isi5dbj wrote

You're using way too much logic in your comments Squiggle. That's why all of your comments are being down voted, smh. Kudos to you for keeping it respectful and on topic and for not taking the bate of the strawman arguments being lobbed at you.

Whatislife287 t1_isg19gj wrote

I’m sure she was angry beforehand and he just was too into himself to notice.

−1

Squigglepig52 t1_isg1whd wrote

Based on what, exactly?

they are on a lovely vacation, they just went out, had a nice time, and some drinks. Why would she be angry before?