Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ThatBoxerLover t1_ivsifn0 wrote

And he and that nurse would get married.

kynthrus t1_ivsjuds wrote

While having sex with literally everyone else. I'm 3 seasons in to Grey's Anatomy and if this shit continues Idk if I can take it for 17 more years worth of the show.

NightGod t1_ivske7c wrote

The shit has really only just begun by season 3. Buckle up

BastardInTheNorth t1_ivsnpyr wrote

Or better yet, unbuckle and exit the ride.

NightGod t1_ivudaoz wrote

Honestly, season 3 is about where I checked out, but a girl I was talking to used to like to fall asleep to it playing so I caught a few episodes here and there that way

skeptic_slothtopus t1_ivsk1vt wrote

I loved the first season and enjoyed the next few as they came out... But it never ended and it just kept getting more convoluted, so I decided that was enough of that.

kynthrus t1_ivskfmy wrote

Suddenly I'm just imagining 'Arrow'. Is it just Arrow in a hospital?

skeptic_slothtopus t1_ivsloqf wrote

I never watched enough of that to confirm 😂 but if the romance and drama come first and character realism and developement last.. probably.

knopflerpettydylan t1_ivu97cm wrote

It unfortunately took me 17 seasons and like 3 more episodes to stop and decide I couldn’t care enough to finish the whole thing after all that lol

The drama and emotion really ramps up later on though, there’s some big events

skeptic_slothtopus t1_ivuce1v wrote

SEVENTEEN? Oh god, I'd be seething. I went through two seasons of a show that were decent, then it turned into the most OVER the top soap type thing. I was in shock. The whiplash nearly killed me 😂

missmoonana t1_ivtn91j wrote

If you get attached to characters get ready to cry. Still going strong with session 19.

knopflerpettydylan t1_ivu9fol wrote

I had to stop after season 17 but I might return eventually… binging it all in one semester was probably a poor decision lol

ItsNotButtFucker3000 t1_ivusm77 wrote

I couldn't take it anymore in the season before covid happened and stopped watching it.

It jumped the shark waaaay long ago, and then continued to do so every other episode, but I won't post spoilers, you can subject yourself to it. It goes downhill once they start killing off main characters, which they fix by killing off more main characters in more ridiculous ways and then introducing new characters with some terrible backstory and tragedy and then they kill someone else off because none of the actors want to be on it anymore.

kynthrus t1_ivwzc9x wrote

They jumped the shark more than the dude with a bomb in his chest that they never mention again? Dr Burk getting shot and Neegan dying were at least somewhat believable.

grixit t1_ivskg6x wrote

That's quitter talk! Don't let Doctor Bailey hear you say that.

kynthrus t1_ivskku6 wrote

Is her kid a doctor at the hospital by the end of the series?

grixit t1_ivsl1nj wrote

>!Meredith's oldest was just diagnosed as a prodigy but after making some college visits, has decided to go into engineering instead of medicine. However, her special interest is robotics which will probably lead her into bionics. The rest of Mredith's brood isn't in high school yet, so who knows? !<

kynthrus t1_ivsl3a6 wrote

Not gonna read that, but I assume it's "yes."

Mah-ee3691 t1_ivslm9o wrote

Better hang on then cause you ain't seen nothin yet.

maimou1 t1_ivsu6p4 wrote

meh. one thing I never aspired to, marrying a doc. I was 20 years old and in nursing school, not necessarily pretty in the face but I had a rocking body. even though my name tag clearly said Mrs nursing student, I got hit on a bit. nah, dude, I spend all day with doctors. I got a great husband and I ain't switching him out.

kaosi_schain t1_ivt9d07 wrote

I never watched the show, but was not there also a bomb threat, AND someone being driven into the Sound? Or was that the same episode?

ThatBoxerLover t1_ivumh98 wrote

Those were different episodes. The bomb threat happened in season 2. The other one happened in season 11 I think.