Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mightyneonfraa t1_ix1s1rj wrote

Reply to comment by JeffroCakes in TIFU by eating out by zeldamuffin

I think the person who decides to have sex in somebody else's house needs to worry about boundaries. Especially her grandparents.

Vega5529 t1_ix29i5e wrote

How tf are you getting downvoted? Who goes to someone else's house for a party, fucks off upstairs and has sex while everyone is still here. Like maybe if you were in college or something buts it's literally a family house filled with family members

mightyneonfraa t1_ix2bxej wrote

Dunno. My best guess is people read the aunt being "traditional" and decided she must be a monster even though sneaking off to fuck in somebody else's home is weird and disrespectful and no reasonable person would expect to find you doing it. Especially when they don't know you're with your significant other and especially when it's family.

JeffroCakes t1_ix1vu04 wrote

Did you not see it’s where she used to routinely stay? It’s not like it was a stranger’s house. Depending on how her family operates, her grandparents’ house may have been like a second home to her. It’s not unheard of for grandparents to play a parental role from time to time.

mightyneonfraa t1_ix1wmo1 wrote

I used to actually live at my grandfather's. As in, it was my actual home for awhile. I still wouldn't go back to my old room there to sleep with my girlfriend at Christmas or whatever.

Jacob309 t1_ix28sik wrote

I agree with ya a family party in a house you used to stay at is not the best time to have sex. If it was their current place sure the aunt us at fault party or not.

ProbablyNotADuck t1_ix2y03f wrote

Maybe that also used to be her aunt's room, and her aunt didn't feel the need to knock either. Presumably, her aunt once lived there. My niece sleeps in my old bedroom when she stays at my parents' house. The door is routinely kept closed. I wouldn't think to knock before entering.

The reality is that a family get-together is not the place to bang your partner... especially not when there isn't even a lock on the door, and then amplified even more when you're intentionally making sure that no one knows you're actually together.