Submitted by anddianddro t3_z6g16x in tifu

I'm a trans guy with no lower surgery, testosterone keeps me pretty horny most of the time and I live alone so spend a lot of time absentmindedly touching myself.

I have a number of health issues including arthritis in my hands, recently I had my pain relief cream changed from Volterol - to capsaicin...

I'm sure you can join the dots...

I made a mental note when applying the cream to not touch my face and keep my hands above the belt, and I did so well for a good couple of hours!

And then of course, the fuckup - the worst part is that the sensation was initially very mild and I didn't realise what was happening and rubbed a bit harder cos it felt quite good - and then it REALLY didn't.

It's been 15 minutes and the burning is just not letting up, I have rinsed, repeated and now have a cool pack nestled between my legs.

TL/DR; spicy cream + delicate areas = long lasting ouchies

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

EdlynTheConfessor t1_iy1731j wrote

Milk/cream/yogurt. You have to dissolve the oil to get it off.

anddianddro OP t1_iy178sw wrote

Time to get messy!

Send_Your_Noods_plz t1_iy19det wrote

@op use dish soap. It'll bind to the fats and wash off. Cream milk etc is more for helping your mouth because soap tastes awful

NerdHerder77 t1_iy2gffm wrote

Lmao!! Getting "messy" got you here in the first place! But soap for sure, dairy for emergencies or oral use only. Repeat as often as necessary.

anddianddro OP t1_iy2px2m wrote

Thank you! The soap did help, I managed to get to sleep so it must have worked well, I am burn free this morning!

Redshift2k5 t1_iy1o0ok wrote

capsaicin is oil soluble, you want to wash with milk, olive oil, etc something oil based

orio-s t1_iy1vvxm wrote

Iโ€™m sending you prayers man๐Ÿ™ Iโ€™m not religious but I think you get my point. Anywho update??? I hope your doin ok

anddianddro OP t1_iy2pzcz wrote

Doing much better now - delicate parts non burning this morning - I think I'm going to request to get the cream changed back again!

Long-Sympathy3132 t1_iy3jx80 wrote

Oh my god!!! At least you'll never make that mistake again...๐Ÿ˜…

anddianddro OP t1_iy3mr7r wrote

I'm definitely switching back because sadly I probably would make that mistake again ๐Ÿคฃ

Long-Sympathy3132 t1_iy3okrx wrote

Hahaha oh no๐Ÿ˜‚. Hope you're okay, as a guy who has plenty of experience making chili and going to the bathroom with freshly cut scotch bonnet on my hand I can attest to it not being the greatest feeling ever. Also, awkward at Thanksgiving dinner.