Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Thrww27 t1_j1p9gmm wrote

Quick glance to your comment history indicates that most of them are downvoted to oblivion. Maybe it's time to reflect a bit, the problem here isn't the subject.

reevelainen t1_j1pb3i5 wrote

Quick glance? A very picky one too.

Edit: I ser your karma isn't through the roof either lmao.

−27

[deleted] OP t1_j1pdxf7 wrote

[removed]

Plokmijn27 t1_j1qesa6 wrote

no at this point he is definitely getting downvotes for no reason

even when he says something pretty reasonable, normal and sociable, like several times in this very thread, he still gets targeted with downvotes.

i didnt stalk his profile like you so I cant say about his other posts, but in this thread, there is definitely some downvote bullying happening

−3

reevelainen t1_j1pemhk wrote

Don't reflect your own insecurities at me. I'm not the person for you to try your kitchen-psychology diagnostics. You don't know anything about me, and if that's your argument, there's some seriously sick twist in your style of dialogue. You can't just assume people are this and that, represent a group you don't know they do, aren't what you think they are. If we're going that route, I might aswell make the a conclusion that you are even worse, maybe the rapist?

−18

Thrww27 t1_j1pgtr2 wrote

Out of arguments so throwing strawmen it is? Figures. I'm not assuming anything, you yourself have said being DUI and that's a telltale sign of low intellect or very bad addiction. Drunk drivers are scum of society.

reevelainen t1_j1pjvpi wrote

Hahahah, keep reflecting buddy. That doesn't determine me as a person as much at it does to you and I got nothing to prove to you.

My boss gave me a second chance. My society gave me a second chance. To be honest, they're lucky to have me, as I am a part of the garbage recycling system here. Atleast this scum of society does something for it. There really aren't that many doing this job, and they truly struggled to find someone to substitute while I had my licence off (3months). I trained the substitute.

I made a 2km max of drive on an empty road, realized what I was doing and tried to turn back. My personal car got jammed, so I walked back. Police called me, and I told everything. Got minimum because the fragility of my job (hard to find a substitute)

I already live with the fact that I betrayed the trust my company and the society had given me. Now I'm even better servant as the experience made me truly value what I had earned and what position I maintain.

One of the bosses told that because I'm calling with the garbage recycling company, and setting things with them straight-up, they don't have to do it and saves them a ton of work. He said it's rather unique in our company and this is second biggest in the country. Therefore I'm not only emptying these people's garbage containers and area collecting posts, I negotiate so that we have to drive them all. But even professionals are humans. I didn't cause a dangerous scene eventhough nothing defences drunk driving. It was a risk, and I of all people know that, because I see people taking lethal risks almost every day in the traffic, and I'm trying to work among there. We all make mistakes, and luckily my last one wasn't straight up dangerous to anyone but myself.

−6

Thrww27 t1_j1pke7p wrote

Did you learn the word "reflect" from my past post or why are you repeating it. And whoa, what an essay, it must be a sore spot to you but I'm not that interested. Explanations are like assholes, everyone has one.

reevelainen t1_j1pktce wrote

Yeah, well not everyone attacks me with full force even in Reddit over one mistake like you did. Most are polite people that are capable of having reasonable conversations like adults. I don't think I ever had to write such to anyone. But that tells a lot about you.

Edit: A bit ironic to question my intelligence when you're surprised me defending myself while you're comparing me into a rapist. Like what did you expect, to agree with you? I might not be a highly educated intellectual but you really aren't that good in having a dialogue with even some sort of manners.

−3

Thrww27 t1_j1pn231 wrote

>A bit ironic to question my intelligence when you're surprised me defending myself while you're comparing me into a rapist. Like what did you expect, to agree with you? I might not be a highly educated intellectual but you really aren't that good in having a dialogue with even some sort of manners.

If you knew how to read you'd know that I didn't compare you to rapist, I said you are still one notch above them.

reevelainen t1_j1po6zw wrote

Are you out of arguments because you're attached in the details rather than answering with something reasonable?

−1

Thrww27 t1_j1pq58w wrote

Copying me again, lmao. And no, I'm just correcting you since you can't read.

reevelainen t1_j1ps3t2 wrote

Yup, not a perfect reader. English isn't my first language though, but it doesn't seem it matters that much. But you can't have a conversation. Did the Grinch actually visit you this christmas?

−1

Thrww27 t1_j1ptbgy wrote

I've not tried to hold up a conversation, you have just deliberately tried to defend your actions.

Thrww27 t1_j1pmrsb wrote

Boohoo

reevelainen t1_j1po9k8 wrote

Save your tears, it's not that serious buddy. But I won't judge your cry, it gives a relief sometimes.