Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DonutCola t1_iy0k0xr wrote

Wait do you actually shoot or are you literally learning about archery as you argue? Cause you’re definitely a piece of shit if you just pick fights and then try to figure out why after the fact.

−10

Raeandray t1_iy0vb0r wrote

First, I don't think I've picked a fight with anyone. Second, you seem to have not read the part of my comment where I said:

> I've hunted with a compound bow since I was strong enough to pull back the legal weight limit

Tarnishedcockpit t1_iy0mzvd wrote

i mean, he says he has experience, so doesnt that make you a piece of shit for coming up with some lame ass excuse to diminish his argument just because he didnt know the specific words/science behind it?

Cause if so, then thatd be pretty ironic lol.

shrubs311 t1_iy0yq7s wrote

chill the hell out. they didn't pick a fight, the "worst" thing they did was potentially missing knowledge on something they had experience with but not that specific thing. it's extremely ironic for you to accuse them of being a piece of shit when you're coming in guns blazing

muuus t1_iy0mnz8 wrote

Seriously what the fuck is this guy on about.

He is totally clueless but talks with 100% confidence like he is an expert on the subject.

−3

Raeandray t1_iy0vh9e wrote

The only thing I was unaware of is the "back wall" which I admitted. If I'm "totally clueless" on something else feel free to point it out lol. I've been shooting a compound bow since I was 12, and a practiced with a recurve before that.